This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fit over $5 washcloths

I was a cashier today, but stayed later to help on salesfloor. A lady pushed the call button in bath, so I went to help her. She wanted a tied stack of washcloths we used to have that were $5. We still had a lesser-quality bundle for cheaper, but that wasn't what she wanted. OK, not sucky so far. I went back to what I was doing. The call button went off, and I figured it might be her, so I went to help her further. She now wanted me to check another store. I said I needed the item # so they could look it up. She snapped that I could just call wa/ a description. True--duh on my part--so I said yeah and picked up the phone. That's when she got pissed & started yelling something unintelligible & walked away yelling repeatedly, "What is your name???" I told her, "I have the phone right here, I can call..." I was so pissed because the last thing I need is a complaint when I WAS TRYING TO HELP HER.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

...but she did not get the instantaneous and miraculous result that she wanted!
    Eleventy~!!!@!1

Some people just can't be helped.
    I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose. ~George Carlin.

Comment

Quoth Raventhistle View Post
      ...but she did not get the instantaneous and miraculous result that she wanted!
      Eleventy~!!!@!1

Some people just can't won't be helped.
      Edited for truth.

Comment

Working...
      X