Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry,my "active juices" aren't working.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry,my "active juices" aren't working.

this was both funny and sorta insulting to me. i was able to laugh it off though. there is this customer who comes in a lot, who really creeps me out, and for some reason, always tracks me down to talk to me. today, i was trapped at the front register. he starts of by asking about Degree double packs that were 2/$4. i explained the 2/$4 was a one week sale, and the degree double packs all sold out. he said ok. heres how the rest went....

Him: "yeah, my daughter went and bought some at walmart for me. i don't know why though!"

Me:"oh really? i don't know why either...."

Him: "yeah...i yelled at her though. i told her, i live a few blocks down from a place i can buy them for cheaper! i could just go there and buy some! but, shes pregnant,you know, and you know when your pregnant, your active juices ain't fuctioning...."

me: "what??"

him;"yeah...shes pregnant. no active juices now.....see ya later!"

now...in case somebody doesn't know, I am pregnant. maybe my huge smock that i got for it made it so he couldn't tell, but i am pregnant. 27 weeks along....so i guess my active juices aren't working.....maybe thats why im so irritable and tired all the time.....

Umm i knew that a lot of stuff happens when you're pregnant but I never knew that you lose brain cells, aka "the cessation of active juice flow." I'm thinking that he didn't notice you were pregnant, which you should take as a compliment! But if he noticed and he was just being an ass you can chalk that up to his being ignorant. ("Active juices?" c'mon)! Do you know the baby's sex yet, BTW?
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

GAH!!! Is that what happened when I was pregnant? My "active juices" stopped flowing? Oh my! But ... how does that explain me now?

Comment

I think he means that a woman can't kick a guy in the "happy place" when she is pregnant because of the big tummy and thus the guy can be a jerk. Though it will be interesting to see him walking funny after she has the baby.
        "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Is an active juice flavored? Like apple or cranberry juice?
          The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
            Is Gatorade flavored? That's the only thing I can think of that could even remotely resemble 'active juice'... well, maybe gasoline. Technically, it's the juice of potential energy... in a very roundabout way... *shrug*
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
              Is Gatorade flavored? That's the only thing I can think of that could even remotely resemble 'active juice'... well, maybe gasoline. Technically, it's the juice of potential energy... in a very roundabout way... *shrug*
              Warning: Incoming physics joke

Isn't the drink of potential energy a MarGHarita?

(Note: Yeah, I spelled margarita wrong. Sue me.)
              Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post

And this comes from a guy that can take anything (blood, fluids, "female stuff" etc)....
                I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Surprised you didn't have a "mood swing" and throttle him on the spot.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                  X