This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Maintenance Man Found

I was walking to the time clocks when I noticed a fellow cashier (We'll call her Mary) running down the locker hall and towards the exit. I asked her what was the matter.

M: "Jim (maintenance guy) wants to show me what he found in the men's room and I DON'T want to know!"

Heh. I thought nothing of it for the time being, but I found out the following day that it wasn't the typical poop art that you would expect. Turns out, some guy was sitting on a toilet back there, enjoying a complete meal from the deli, and he also had two six packs of longneck Budwiesers; only two of the bottles remained unopened. Oh yes, and none of this was paid for. He was promptly cuffed and taken away.

Maintenance has the most interesting job in the whole store
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Am I correct to assume the thief 10 beers while on the throne?

If so, must've made for an interesting walk out.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That's the best way I understood it. It had management both baffled and highly amused for quite some time. I'll never understand people like this though, of all places to EAT FOOD for goodness' sake, they have to pick what is possibly one of the most unsanitary places known to planet earth: A Wal-Mart restroom. We've also had to have teenagers arrested for having sex in said bathroom.
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post
        That's the best way I understood it. It had management both baffled and highly amused for quite some time. I'll never understand people like this though, of all places to EAT FOOD for goodness' sake, they have to pick what is possibly one of the most unsanitary places known to planet earth: A Wal-Mart restroom. We've also had to have teenagers arrested for having sex in said bathroom.
        I hope there isn't some type of sick bathroom fetish involved.
        Seriously, I never understood the need for kids to have sex in these strange places. They must have somewhere else to do it... even if they can't do it at their houses, they could at least do it in their car or somewhere... cleaner?
        Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.

Comment

Quoth Mildew View Post
          I hope there isn't some type of sick bathroom fetish involved.
          Seriously, I never understood the need for kids to have sex in these strange places. They must have somewhere else to do it... even if they can't do it at their houses, they could at least do it in their car or somewhere... cleaner?
          Have you seen a teenager's car lately?

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
            Have you seen a teenager's car lately?
            <TMI>That doesn't stop me</TMI>
            Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.

Comment

In my store the teenagers have sex in the dressing room, which is really stupid because the dressing room doors have slats in them so people can see you! And one time, these teenagers got into one of our plastic storage shed display units and did it in there. Ewwwwww.

Comment

Quoth Cosmic Cat View Post
                And one time, these teenagers got into one of our plastic storage shed display units and did it in there. Ewwwwww.

If this shed's a-rockin, don't come a-knockin?
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

i was told that at my basic training, a 'couple' was caught having fun in a dumpster; talk about class...
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

What happened to the old trusty places? Like Seger sang, "..in the barn, the alley, or the trusty woods..."
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

In a farmer's field in the middle of the night? Not that I would know anything about that or anything.
                      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

I am pretty sure we have all done the deed in some strange places. Hell, I know I have. (And that could be a whole different thread!) But it seems that these teenagers feel that they have nowhere to go to do said deed. Even with that being said, why the flying hell would you choose a public restroom/changing room/etc.? Wouldn't you want a place you wouldn't get caught so easily? I know asking for logic from teenagers is akin to asking for honesty from the government, but in regards to this topic, wouldn't it really make more sense to these teenagers to find a place that people are not trundling through on a constant basis?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

back at my high school(im just a couple yrs out), 2 places i know other students did it at, one was a stairwell(yes a stairwell) during class/lunch, so unless you were just walin around or goin to the bathroom u would have seen it. and one was a lockerroom(not the sports one, just one for all the students).

Comment

My college had some um, interesting places people would 'do the deed.' I've heard tales of escapades in the tennis courts (not a good idea...since campus security, not to mention the town police, patrol the surrounding streets!), in the bushes outside the business center, in the alley between the gyms, and on the couches of English department lobby!
                            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

When I was in college an apparently popular place to rendeszvous was a particular stairwell in the main library. I say "apparently" because we all heard about it from the police reports in the campus newspaper. The sad thing is that people continued to use that spot, even after it got well known as a place that people were being busted for using that spot. Once again, more proof that humans may not in fact be the superior species on the planet.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X