This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Douchbag (short)

Ok I heard this one from one of the cashiers and it pissed me off pretty bad.

By the way some details are going to be a little vague since it may may give away where I work. Suffice to say the cashier was adhering to policy and it is not something new to customers.

Apparently a guy came through the till and then asked the cashier to do something that she was unable to do (a supervisor can override it but this guy didnt let it get that far).

She responded with "im sorry sir I'm not able to do that."

his response? "You had better do it, I spend more money at *this store* then you will make in your lifetime!"

Like seriously? Who says that? How do you know if the 19 yr old girl in front of you isnt in school and has tonnes of prospects. She could find the cure for cancer for all we know!
    Everyone was debating what the appropriate response woulda been for this guy.

Am I so jaded that I think "well fuck you too sir *void total* Next please?" Would have been the best response? >.<
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Quoth Department stores *sigh* View Post
    Am I so jaded that I think "well fuck you too sir *void total* Next please?" Would have been the best response? >.<
    Nope. Sounds about right to me.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Gone are the days when everyone either went to four years of college before getting a job or just worked at Woolworth's for the rest of their life or something. Here, practically everybody you see from age 18-30 is in one college or another, and a lot of older people as well. You see a lot of people who work part time and go to school as well. It's very common. It's also likely that most of them will graduate and get a much better job that doesn't involve kissing SC butts all day
      !
      "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Or that some of us are in the business because we're *learning* the business in order to open our own.

Because we genuinely like specialty retail.

Comment

Working...
        X