This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
    You silly, she wants your Joooooobbbbb. After all, don't we all want to get paid for "sitting on our asses all day"?
    I do!! But then again, I'm forced to use what's between my ears. Damn it to Hell.
    If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
    --Woodrow Willson

Comment

Okay ma'm, here's what I'll do

<sarcasm>
      Okay ma'm, here's what I'll do "I'll empty my back account, , I'll get everyone who works here to empty their accounts, the business will be closed and everything right down to the order pads will be sold at auction to raise money. We'll take all the money and buy Krugerrands which we will have delivered to your home.

Then we will burn the building and all commit seppeku to restore our honor."</sarcasm>

What sort of weirdo obsesses for days over one flower?

Comment

Perhaps she feels de-flowered by you.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Someone must have adjusted her meds because she has not called back. I looked at her account last night. No further calls. Perhaps I should check the rants at Planet Fleabag....
          "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth calulu View Post
            Anyone have a clue what the demand will be once it comes?
            50 dollah....50 dollah....50 dollah gift card.

Tamezin

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
              You silly, she wants your Joooooobbbbb. After all, don't we all want to get paid for "sitting on our asses all day"?
              I've always HATED this line. I go home from my call center job just as tired as I did when I worked in retail, mental exhaustion though different is still being exhausted

Comment

I tend to find mental exhaustion to be even harder to cope with than pysical exhaustion. I spent one month as a telemarketer, and I think it broke something inside me. By the second week.And I only worked 6-hours shifts.
                "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
                X