This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few more entertaining e-mails

Email: I saw a movie last night at 3:30 A.M. “Tae Kgu? Brotherhood of ???” I was wondering when you’ll be showing it again.

Email: My cable box is toast.

Email: I can’t remember my e-mail address. Please e-mail the address to the requested e-mail address.

Email: Need online access!

Email: “Please please, can you sign up with the RELIGION CHANNEL? Please? Please? Please? We really do miss it. The satellite channels carry it, and we sure do miss it. We sure do miss it, since we switched to cable. Please please please.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    Email: “Please please, can you sign up with the RELIGION CHANNEL? Please? Please? Please? We really do miss it. The satellite channels carry it, and we sure do miss it. We sure do miss it, since we switched to cable. Please please please.
    This one I might feel moved to be helpful toward, if I could. At least they were polite and showed no obvious IQ/sense deficit.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Nope, we'll only consider it if you add a cherry on top

Comment

My local cable company has the same religious channel twice.

And I do mean twice (annoys the crap out of me). I'm not talking like MTV and MTV2. I mean everything is the same, the exact same network with the same shows on 2 channels. Pisses me off, they could put a different network on that channel. Even if it was a different religious channel
        I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Email: I can’t remember my e-mail address. Please e-mail the address to the requested e-mail address.
          Bwuh...uh oh.
          *FWOOMP*
          Dammit, not again!

Eh, those braincells were probably just weakened from arguing with my technophobe stepfather last night ("What's this open office junk? Will it do Microsoft documents?")...
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Would you like butter or jelly with that?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

And my remote control is a Pop Tart.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I wonder if you were the first or second omnipotent entity that they asked?
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                  I wonder if you were the first or second omnipotent entity that they asked?
                  I have to tell ya, Spiff, I don't doubt that they've asked many others before & after me. Wonder if they were typing the email to me while on their knees.
                  The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Email: I saw a movie last night at 3:30 A.M. “Tae Kgu? Brotherhood of ???” I was wondering when you’ll be showing it again.
                    At least he didn't just describe the plot and expect you to know which movie it was.
                    "At any time, for any reason and without any warning, a meteor could fall from the sky and kill us all."
                    -- The Meteor Principle

Galbadia Hotel - Free Video Game Soundtrack Downloads

Comment

Email: Need online access!
                      I repeat,

Isn't that what the TV Guide is for?
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Not only is there TV Guide, there is also the TV Guide channel...and if I am not mistaken, some digital services have a programming guide built in...Oh, and there is always the internet!

As for the emailer requesting to know their own email address...just wow...
                        PhoneJockey, where do these people come from?
                        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

PJ, I wonder if they kidnapped you in your sleep, drugged you, planted a Extreme SC magnet on you, and then returned you to your home. I mean come on, your own e-mail address that this guy cannot remember.
                          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
                          X