This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "we deserve to get yelled at..."

I had just finished serving a customer and was about to start the next customer.
    Sc- not the brightest cookie on the tray
    Me- Me

Me: Hi, what items do u want to return?
    SC: I laid the bag on the counter, can't you just look in it and see? (note my counter was empty)
    Me: ummmm I'm sorry but there is no bag on the counter.
    SC: Well I put it there so I has to be there, or did you take and try to scam me out of my return? I bet that's what you did.
    (this continues for about 3 more minutes and she keeps getting louder)
    Me: I'm sorry, I did not take your bag, nor did the customer in front of you. (I look down and see a bag hanging from her arm) which I nicely point out to her.
    SC: laughs and say that she "forgot" she put it there.

** 2 days later**
    I'm serving the same lady again, only she does not remember me. She then starts to tell a random customer behind her about how she thought her bag was stolen from her the last time she was here. Then she proudly smiles and says " but I did yell atthe girl, this time of year they DESERVE to get yelled at

Cole quietly said:but I did yell atthe girl, this time of year they DESERVE to get yelled at
    Well thats wonderful.

In that case then "MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! AAAAAAAGGGGHHH! AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH!"

Comment

Does that mean that at every other time of the year, the customers deserve to be yelled at?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Cole View Post
        Then she proudly smiles and says " but I did yell atthe girl, this time of year they DESERVE to get yelled at
        "And this time of the year, the customer DESERVES this:"
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Not only that, she deserves to work a year in retail with no pay.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

i don't think "angry" describes what that makes me feel

i think maybe "stabby" does though
            DILLIGAF

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              "And this time of the year, the customer DESERVES this:"
              Heh, great "Cashier" minds think alike! I was going to post the exact same thing!

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

I probably would have to walk away from the counter...I've dealt with some horrible people...but that takes the cake......I'm so angry... I can't think of anything to counter that with... I think the woodchipper is too good for that lady...
                gaaaaaah that pisses me off...I can't believe she said that!
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

i woudn't give her the benefit of the doubt by calling her a lady; ignorant female seems more appropriate (or maybe stupid wench? hard call...).

yelling at someone just for the sake of it, like she's advocating makes me do one thing: get the manager or am-they're paid to deal with this crap and i'm not.

at best, she's told to leave and not return, and i don't have to deal with her stupid ass.

at worst, the am/manager simply accepts the abuse and i still don't have to deal with her stupid ass.

either way, i'm just not dealing with a stupid ass, which works BIG TIME for me.
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Cole View Post
                    Then she proudly smiles and says " but I did yell atthe girl, this time of year they DESERVE to get yelled at
                    Then the manager gets right in her face and says "Ma'am, get out of my store right now . You are no longer welcome here. If you dont' leave, I'll call the cops and tell them we have a trespasser. Don't ever come back, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out."

Oh wait, I dont' think that happened.......damn.
                    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Oh come on, why walk away when you can embarass the snot out of her by smiling and saying nicely. "Hey, I remember you. Got your bag with you this time huh? You're right, it sure was funny, but...I don't remember you yelling at me. When did that happen?
                      Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
                        Oh come on, why walk away when you can embarass the snot out of her by smiling and saying nicely. "Hey, I remember you. Got your bag with you this time huh? You're right, it sure was funny, but...I don't remember you yelling at me. When did that happen?
                        That would be great! I can only the imagine the 'deer in the headlights' look that would come from the SC.
                        "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                        ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

As if any of us are paid enough to be yelled at...God I want to slap that silly cow.
                          No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
                            ...God I want to slap that silly cow.
                            Me, too. The line forms to the left!

Retail Haiku:
                            Depression sets in.
                            The hellhole is calling me ~
                            I don't want to go.

Comment

Quoth Cole View Post
                              Because, of course, all the crowds and hassle is YOUR fault.

And people wonder why "the help" at a lot of stores...just isn't very helpful.
                              I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X