This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Day.

Today was one of those days that I wish never to have again. I got into work a little late and my manager is pssed about it and yells at me. The store is f-cking slammed that it is unbelievable, and my fellow stockman stopped working an hour and a half early, he went on his 15 and didn't come back til his quitting time. I had really bad experiences with 2 customer which I shall relay below, my lunch was shortened, and the <censored> security guard kept shutting the cart door forcing me to always reopen it, which was freakin' aggrevating. As promised here are the two( well, three) customers who pissed me off.

I am loading carts into the store, i am using the cart machine, and it is an extremely long line, two women come in the exit(!) and proceed to stare at me as i labor to get the carts into the corral.
    Woman #1: Er, Hello!!!! We need to het through!!!!
    Me: I'l be through in a moment ma'am.
    Woman #2:We have to get throw NOW.
    Woman #1: Yeah, what are you stupid, God.
    Woman #2: He probably is alll these cart people are f-cking morons.
    Woman #1: God, why do they hire these idiots?
    Woman #2: It's the Americans With Disabilities Act, it lets people like him in the general public.
    Woman #1: Goddman government.
    Me: <cry>

Second encounter was a carry-out, (oh those are always fun) 2 ladies bought a little tykes basketball hoop. the ask if it'll fit in the trunk of their car.
    Me: I don't know.
    Woman opens the trunk
    I look at the trunk and try to guesstimate, no, is my intial thought. i tell them so One woman begins putting her purchases away as I pick up the hoop, the other stands by me.
    Women: What are you doing???
    me: Ah, putting this away.
    Woman #1: Are you a moron?
    Me:
    Woman: Goddamn put it in the trunk.
    So I try to and surprise surprise it doesn't fit.
    Woman#2: Can't you do anything right? God now we have to put it in the back.
    Woman #1: Goddman, what are you drunk? I mean you are really f-cking stupid.
    me in my mind: Okayt i am stupid and they are trying to put a 6-foot hoop in the back of a Civic, whch is already over loaded with groceries aand a car seat??
    Me:No, ma'am, i have had nothing to drink.
    Woman #2: Well, you are f-cking stupid, you look like you are drunk.
    < I was freakin' tired, it was about an hour before I left for the day>
    I am able to get the hoop into the car. Neither woman thanks me.
    So that was today, throw in the usual annoyances and a lack of sleep and it all translated into a rough day for me. Sorry, maybe i am being to sensitive but it was just bad for me anyway.

BTW: I can give the other stockman the benefit of a doubt, sometimes they have him doing bizarre projects .

Just WOW. I feel your pain. I had stuff like this happen to me when I worked at a supermarket.

Give yourself credit for not losing your temper at them; I would have lost it after being accused of being drunk.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I used to be a cart guy at Walmart. I know how you feel. Loading something huge into a trunk. And us cart guys are not disabled, we are by far the hardest workers they have, and if it was not for us, they would have to go out and get their own damn carts, and load the basketball hoops into their small cars. We get crappy pay for all the work that we do. I hated the cart doors being closed all the damn time, it got to me too. Then one day, I said "F" This, and walked out, hell I had a better job, and a better paying one.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
        I am loading carts into the store, i am using the cart machine, and it is an extremely long line, two women come in the exit(!) and proceed to stare at me as i labor to get the carts into the corral.
        Woman #2: It's the Americans With Disabilities Act, it lets people like him in the general public.
        Woman #1: Goddman government.
        Me: <cry>
        I would have really been biting my tongue to ask her how they let HER out in the general public, seeing as she can not read and understand a simple word such as "exit."

Comment

I would have dropped that basketball hoop and told her to load it herself, then walked away.

You don't have to put up with that crap.
          Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

I agree with Knightmare. No one should have to deal with people like that.
            free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

CTR, you didn't deserve any of that. Have a drink and just hope that the karma gets those SCs in the end.
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Yea, those SC's were beyond awful! I don't know where people get off being so disrespectful... Especially in the instance where you were trying to help them by loading the basketball hoop for them...

Those b***** need a trip through the
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Hehe. I just had a thought- if you could have Crow, you should have backed the carts up into those morons trying to come in through the exit... Then, when they got all angry, you should have acted all innocent like you didn't realize where they were standing...I mean, afterall, you're just the "stupid cartboy"
                  I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I'd have just made sure those carts went through the doors as slooooowwwwwwllllllyyyy as possible, since you obviously cannot understand what they are saying.

Rapscallion

Comment

i can't believe they were so nasty! obviously the milk of human kindness has turned into moldy cheese.
                      here in SA, the cart guys don't help with the packing at all, they just gather the carts and put em away. the car guards sometimes help with the packing if you have a big load...
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

"What are you, stupid?"

"¿Que? No comprendo ingles. ¿Se habla espanol?"

If they want to think you're stupid, feel free to play stupid, or foreign, or disabled, or whatever....and move as slowly as possible, and block them as much as possible. What are they going to do?

Frickin' bitches. I hope a drunk stupid non-English speaking disabled person in a bad mood runs them over with a bulldozer. But then, I am evil like that.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Wow, what a day. Gotta love the holidays. *pat on the shoulder* There there. At least you don't have to wake up next to ANY of those women every day!! I'm sure there are several sad men who do!!!
                          The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

You're such a dumbass, you can't even get those little carts out of the way for those nice women. Just because they're as quick and easily maneuverable as a Goddamn battleship doesn't mean you have to hold those upstanding citizens back!

[/sarcasm]
                            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

i'd have given them the 'glare of doom,' then reported their actions to the am/manager for when they decided to complain (because we KNOW they will).

after being called a moron *hell, it should have been obvious that something of that size wouldn't fit, but these two rocket scientists couldn't figure that out* the first time, i'd have told them their actions are uncalled for and they will need to ask someone else to help them, and walked.

what are they going to do, complain because i, some moron, won't help them? take a ride on the wahmbulance, you skanks.

i'm sorry you had two *insert expletive here* treat you that way; i'm hoping for serious karmic retribution on their asses.
                              look! it's ghengis khan!
                              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
                              X