Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please tell me this isn't happening...(GROSS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me this isn't happening...(GROSS)

Just when I thought that I had seen it all, I was at work yesterday and someone came into the break room saying that someone had peed and s**t in one of the fitting rooms. I just....wow....don't even know what to say to that. Someone else cleaned it up but the room still smells awful. But oh, no, no, it gets much worse. Later, someone tells me that I can't use the ladies' room. It was closed down because someone TOOK A S**T OUTSIDE ONE OF THE TOILETS!!!!!! We sell stuff, we don't clean up s**t!!!!! Whoever thinks that they can just go and do that in public should never be allowed to leave their house. This is shortly after the "I don't clean up customer poop" thread, and I can't believe I actually thought "Oh, I'll never have to do that." But oh, no, there's always someone that changes my expectations every day. And then they also change when I read about the horrible people that subject the members of this board to such cruelty and idiocy; their fellow human beings!!!! People are disgusting. I can't even write anymore...thanks for reading, though, it means a lot.
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

I've seen that a couple of times before (well not the fitting room example but definitely the second one). What can I say, people can be disgusting and have total disregard for anything or anyone but themselves.

Comment

You would be shocked and appalled at what people can and will do in public places, with no regard to others. It's sad.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You know, it's gotten to the point that I won't try on clothes in the stores anymore. I take em home and if they don't fit I return it.

Who knows what kind of fecal germs you stand in barefooted as you try on clothes? I realize I sound like a germ a phobe, but the idea of someone before me taking a dump in the fitting room just squicks me out.

The older I get the more people disgust me.

Comment

In my travels as a truck driver you would not believe some of the gross things people do in the roadside rest areas. The one that never ceases to amaze/gross me out is how people get the idea of writing all over the stall/entire bathoom with their scat. Last year someone in Ontario wrote Merry Xmas on the wall of the bathroom with their scat at the Guelph service plaza. Imagine walking into that. I've seen a U of M/OS Buckeye message in Bowling Green, OH too.

Comment

Mmmm...I pulled this thread up just as I was sitting down to eat.

WAS sitting to eat, now....
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

we had a dude roll up recently and say he had an accident in the bathroom. he was an older guy so we figured he just didn't make it in time.

well, he didn't make it in time, but it came up, not down, if you know what i mean. it took three guys an hour to clean it up.

and the perpetrator continued shopping. i heard him say "i feel better now".

yeah. our bathroom, on the other hand, feels sick.
              Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Quoth CherryB View Post
                I realize I sound like a germ a phobe, but the idea of someone before me taking a dump in the fitting room just squicks me out.
                I wouldn't say you're a germ a phobe, I'd say that you are actually a human being with a sense of what is right behavior and what isn't!!!!!!!
                "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

where WONT people just relieve themselves anymore?
                  at my movie theater people will relieve themselves all over the stall or floor or wall or toilet often enough that people always dread someone telling them that the bathroom needs to be cleaned

Comment

Eeeeeewwwwww!!!!

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

This makes me glad our bathroom at work is not available to the public.

Comment

^ Yep, seen that one done at my previous work, a Fast Food place.

At the supermarket we are housed in, someone did something similar last week. A fully grown, seemingly fully functioning, adult, pulled down their pants in front of everyone and took a dump in the bakery aisle, next to the pick n mix bagels.

The store had also sacked the instore cleaner that day (for stealing) so there was no-one available to clean it up. The store manager had to do it as no-one else would. Can't think of a better man for the job meself!

Comment

[QUOTE=Linda;56738]^
                          At the supermarket we are housed in, someone did something similar last week. A fully grown, seemingly fully functioning, adult, pulled down their pants in front of everyone and took a dump in the bakery aisle, next to the pick n mix bagels.

QUOTE]

This is when you wish someone would have walked up behind them as they were "dumping" and just booted them in the ass.

You just want to shake these people and say "what the hell is wrong with you?"

Comment

You know, where I used to work, as a waitress, I had this problem in the men's bathroom, but no the women's. And a friend of mine, who worked in retail, would tell me stories urine all over the walls of the men's bathroom. He said it was like someone had stood in the middle of the bathroom and spun around while peeing. Personally, I'll stick to animals pooping in my lobby, at least they have a better excuse.
                            "God appreciates your editing" -Kes

Comment

Guy i know worked at a theater.
                              Once a month, regular as clockwork, someone would cover the walls and floor, and part fo the ceiling too. as well as everything within reach.
                              They didnt know who was doing it, because this theater is huge. i think 20 screens.
                              http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
                              Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Working...
                              X