This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guestzilla

Last night, just before I arrived my fellow night slave had a lady come up to the desk and ask for a key. Before you start, imagine the bitchiest rudest bitch you have ever dealt with...this is the SC. Always snarky...rude...and assumes you are the dumbest person alive.

(SC wanted a key to the pool because she didn't want to go upstairs to get her key.)
    Noob: Okay, what room are you in?
    SC: She (referring to the B shift girl who is about to leave) knows who I am! (starts to completely ignore Noob, B girl gets her a key made)

As this lady & her hoard of munchins and various other family members went back up to thier two rooms from the pool area : BAM BAM BANG BANG BANG BANG HEARD OF ELEPHANTS RUNNING (aka making tons of noise). It's 1030pm. Noob wanted to knock on their doors, but given that she was upset early apparently I told him to give it until 11pm at least (which was being super nice). They continued to make noise until about 11pm when SC called down to the desk. She was nice AT FIRST.

SC: We have an early flight so we need a wakeup call for 4am.
    Me: Okay, 4am for room #. You're set.
    SC: (here cometh the bitch) Can I TRUST YOU to do that????
    Me: ??? Well, it's all done by computer, so yes it's not a problem.
    SC: GOOD! *click*

4am, again starts the banging...etc LOUD.... For some reason of the the rooms calls me but when I answer the desk phone I hear the alarm clock beeping but no one is answering me.... okay...

Now enter 430am. SC comes up to the desk looking shitty cuz she just woke up & is apparently getting the hoard. She says she needs 6 of our breakfast bags. We say okay, Noob goes & grabs them for me & her. She disappears.

close to 5am. Noob is on an airport shuttle. Here comes guestzilla.

SC: Has he gotten the bags?
    Me: (thinking she was referring to Noob.) *points at bags* Yes they are right there, go ahead and take...(interrupts rudely)
    SC: NO LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!
    Me: .... (holy crap lady you are crazy!)
    SC: I ASKED if he picked up the bags!!!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!!eleventy!!
    Me: uh...Yeah they are (realize she must be referring to a "he" in her group...fucking I don't know who HE is you bitch!) Oh, no I don't think so... The people ahead of you grabbed three so...
    SC: FINE okay!
    Me: *runs away from guestzilla*

I ran into the panty area to tell the breakfast hostess about this...."lady".
    Last edited by thehippie777; 10-09-2009, 11:25 AM.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

I hate self-righteous idiots.

Put I have one question:

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
    I ran into the panty area to tell the breakfast hostess about this...."lady".
    Is there often panty areas in hotel breakfast areas?
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
      Urge to comment...Sooooo tempting....But discretion is the better part of valor, is it not...?

Anyhoo -- there is one best way to deal with someone like that...FIRE them as a customer. In other words, warn everyone about her, and once they check out, ban them for life from every location in your franchise, if that is possible. Too much s*** for a nickel, that one. She's disruptive to other guests, she's absurdly demanding, and she's (borderline?) abusive to your CW's. Sooner or later, your place will lose more money than they make because of her.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
        I hate self-righteous idiots.

Put I have one question:

By chance the pantry IS our kitchen in our hotel.

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Urge to comment...Sooooo tempting....But discretion is the better part of valor, is it not...?

Anyhoo -- there is one best way to deal with someone like that...FIRE them as a customer. In other words, warn everyone about her, and once they check out, ban them for life from every location in your franchise, if that is possible. Too much s*** for a nickel, that one. She's disruptive to other guests, she's absurdly demanding, and she's (borderline?) abusive to your CW's. Sooner or later, your place will lose more money than they make because of her.
        Not up to me. And trust me, she isn't the only one & we don't honestly care overall because she & her family paid a higher rate then many of our guests that night. We get their money, they can act a fool all they want because honestly who is the bigger idiot? The stuck up bitch for giving us her money is who.
        When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Working...
        X