This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock what is fully stock!

Had a customer in the other day. Asked me to go into the back to get him some peach snapple. I told him that it was already fully stocked. (I did it before I took over the til, I didn't sale any).

SC: No it isnt. You got two holes. You need to fill it up.
    ME: That's for Raspberry and Green Tea. We're out of those.
    SC: But I want peach.
    ME: Its there...
    SC: No it isnt!

At this point he still asks me to go in the back to get it. I told him no. He wants to know where the extra peach snapple is so he can get it. I tell him from the cooler. He goes back to the cooler, looks for a second, turns to where the stack of extra snapple is kept, and starts to rip open a package of snapple.

SC: I Guess I gotta have a warm one!!!
    ME: *eyes twitching, I go over, pull open the cooler, grab a peach snapple, and show it to him.

SC: Oooooooooh. That's where it is. You should fill it the two empty slots with it.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

mmm...peach snapple....*runs to nearest store*

what a jerk! I know they're now in the funky plastic bottles but still not hard to figure out!
    Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

lol wow. maybe he was half blind?
      i had something similar, only backwards.
      i had a girl in today...she wanted lemon for her tea, but there wasn't any at the condiment bar. she told my manager (*told* not asked, mind you) to stock it and my manager said that we were out. so she she told (again *told* not asked) her to go to the back and check for more. again, my manager said we were out. the girl looked so confused...it's like she had no concept of running out of something.
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

I would've left him with the warm Snapple. If he's that dense that he needed it to be pointed out, let him punish himself with the warm drink.

CH
        Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
          let him punish himself with the warm drink.
          Mmm, room temperature soda... delicious.
          Seriously. I like my soda room temp.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Mmm, room temperature soda... delicious.
            Seriously. I like my soda room temp.
            Ditto. Warm soda just works better for me. Probably because I couldn't stand the pain cold drinks caused when I was having teeth trouble, and I just got used to it.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
              Ditto. Warm soda just works better for me. Probably because I couldn't stand the pain cold drinks caused when I was having teeth trouble, and I just got used to it.
              Glad to know I'm not the only one. People look at me weirdly because I don't like ice in my drink, ice makes too cold and waters it down.
              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post
                mmm...peach snapple....*runs to nearest store*

what a jerk! I know they're now in the funky plastic bottles but still not hard to figure out!
                I get the impression that breathing is hard to figure out for some of these people.

Comment

Working...
                X