This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "nerve-wracking impedance"

Email: How can I get you to deduct the monthly bill straight out of my checking account? I have too many things to do than pay bills.

Email: I wood like to rescedule my appiontment. (great spelling, huh?)

Email: We have had crippling issues with our phone. It freaks out completely or has poor voice quality from time to time. We do not have any phone service now. Digital cable is great. Internet is pretty fast. When it works, it is a nerve-wracking impedance.

Email: I’m writing you about an extremely old balance I have with you. I am wondering what you guys would take in order to have this matter brought to a zero balance.
    Last edited by Ree; 12-06-2006, 10:56 PM.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

1st E-mail: Enjoy not having entertainment

2nd: Somewhere my 2nd grade teacher is crying.

3rd: WTF?

4th: Double WTF?
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post

Email: I’m writing you about an extremely old balance I have with you. I am wondering what you guys would take in order to have this matter brought to a zero balance.

This actually makes a little bit of sense. If it's a very old account, and the company has not received any of the money owed, alot of the time the company will settle with the person, just so that they receive some money. Usually the customer knows this, so they'll call with the idea that they can settle for a smaller balance that both parties can agree on. Otherwise, the person can just say "screw you" and go back to not paying/owing the money.
      Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Comment

I hear that money is popular these days...
        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Well, a couple collection agencies asked me recently if I could just pay a lump sum.... I told them I couldn't but I am making payments....

Comment

Email: I wood like to rescedule my appiontment. (great spelling, huh?)
            No worse than a lot of the posts here!!

Email: I am wondering what you guys would take in order to have this matter brought to a zero balance.
            Reminds me of the old joke, attributed to many different well-known people:

"How can I ever thank you?"

"Ever since the Phoenicians invented money, there has always been a good answer to that question."
            Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
            TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

How about your first-born son?
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

dang, master freleigh beat me to it.

or they could just work it off, say cleaning the office area and bathrooms for the next year.
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
                X