Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's the angriest doucher you've ever heard. (short)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's the angriest doucher you've ever heard. (short)

Alternate title: "Someone Set Up Us the F Bomb."

I had a guest check in who for whatever reason was punctuating his speach with F bombs. I didn't do anything to set him off. Finally when he gets his keys he asks, "How do I get to my fucking room?" Other than that he was harmless.

Bonus: When one lady asked to check out she was paranoid when I asked if she had her room keys. She hesitated to give them to me because she thought it contained all of her personal info.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    Finally when he gets his keys he asks, "How do I get to my fucking room?"
    In a hotel, this is a bit rude, to be sure.

But if this were said in a brothel, it would actually be quite appropriate, not to mention literally correct!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      In a hotel, this is a bit rude, to be sure.

But if this were said in a brothel, it would actually be quite appropriate, not to mention literally correct!
      But we've already got one discussion on the difference between hotels and brothels.

Comment

True, we do. But that particular phrase never came up in that discussion, ya know.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          True, we do. But that particular phrase never came up in that discussion, ya know.
          Shall I get out the power point presentation?
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I bet he had Intermittent Explosive Disorder. That's a fun one. You don't even need to do anything. Out of nowhere, *BAM*, rage. Sucks to experience, sucks to live with.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              I bet he had Intermittent Explosive Disorder.
              Or perhaps he was just a fucking asshole.

Not everything is a disorder or a syndrome. Some people are just fuckheads.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Or perhaps he was just a fucking asshole.

Not everything is a disorder or a syndrome. Some people are just fuckheads.
                Yes. I know. You don't need to tell me that. I've experienced it first hand, even on this site. However, to go off on absolutely no trigger is usually beyond "just fuckheaded." The guy's probably got IED, knows it, does nothing about it, and is a random SC where ever he goes.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  However, to go off on absolutely no trigger is usually beyond "just fuckheaded."
                  My experience with people speaks to the contrary, thank you very much.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Or he is just one of those people that uses the word fucking like it is a necessary part of speech.

Comment

see: this site
                      warning: NSFW
                      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                      ^_^

Comment

Quoth jackfaire View Post
                        Or he is just one of those people that uses the word fucking like it is a necessary part of speech.
                        You mean it isn't?

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          You mean it isn't?

lol well of course it fucking is

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                            Bonus: When one lady asked to check out she was paranoid when I asked if she had her room keys. She hesitated to give them to me because she thought it contained all of her personal info.
                            I have yet to find a hotel that does actually keep all of people's info on a electroic key card.

Our hotel only lets us program for length of stay for what room. That's it. Not even connected at all to our computer system with all the info on it.

I have, however:

1)Had a couple stay at our hotel for a couple months who thought we did & demanded I erase the cards infront of them. I wandered if I coulda gotten away with not doing it & just faking it. They mentioned something about watching 20/20 & learning hotels keep credit card info etc on key cards. I wanted tell them to stop watching such shows because clearly they can't handle it.

2) Had a business guy recently need his room key re-programed. As I was doing it he was acting all smart to his coworker & talking about how hotels keep ALL of his info on the cards. I had to correct him & let him no that we do not. He just looked at me like I stole his cookie aka his ability to look ever-so brillaint to his coworker.
                            When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
                              They mentioned something about watching 20/20 & learning hotels keep credit card info etc on key cards. I wanted tell them to stop watching such shows because clearly they can't handle it.
                              Keeping with the theme of this topic, I just gotta say what a shitload of fuck! It angers me that news shows like that would spew misinformation.
                              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                              X