X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to a donor

Dear Ms. Donor,

I am very sorry that young Master Levi's Bar Mitzvah was completely ruined but I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with that fact that you couldn't print the honor certificate in all it's brilliant blues and golds ON YOUR BLACK AND WHITE PRINTER!!!
    And no, it is not false advertising for them to be displayed in full color on our web site when they print out in black and white ON YOUR BLACK AND WHITE PRINTER!!!

Thank you for your support.

Sheldonrs
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Sorry, but...
    You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Wow, the stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist--I have this mental image of a Judge Judy courtroom:

Judge Judy: Mrs. Donor. Have you printed anything in color on your printer recently.

MD: No ma'am.

JJ: Have you ever been able to printed in color on you printer.

MD: No ma'am, but I--

JJ: Then how could you possibly expect it to print in color this time! (bangs gavel) Judgment for the Defendant; get out of my courtroom.
        My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
        X