Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay what part of "No we can't help you" did this person NOT get ?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay what part of "No we can't help you" did this person NOT get ?!

It's late in the afternoon (actually this afternoon to be precise), I'm at my desk and a call drops in from a retail store with a query about an order a customer has placed.

I go through the normal ID channels, and then find out that it's a device that the customer has bought from the store about a month ago, tried to register it but never got it registered, and tried to return it to the store to get his money back for it.

So what happens? This uppity rep that I have on the other end says that they only have a returns policy of 10 days and that's it nothing further can be done regarding the device. Our policy is we do not handle refunds or returns of said devices ..... period!!!

What ensued was a heated debate over who was correct and who was wrong, the rep asked to speak to my supervisor as he wanted to hear that we couldn't help them out any further ... pointless exercise really .. I asked to speak to the supervisor of this representative .. he actually stated he IS a supervisor .. I should have gone through another channel to see if this guy really IS a supervisor .. but I thought nahhhhh I'm just wasting my time with this petulant but yet arrogant rep.. (one of my pet hates).

After a period of about 5 or so minutes ... could have been longer, after politely and firmly advising the agent that I couldn't help in any way ... the dude hangs up with the snide remark "Thanks for NOT helping me" ... ohhh boy I should have jumped on my internal feedback system and provided some very creative feedback for them
Working...
X