This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunatics, man, Lunatics!

Hokay, this is a from before the site was hacked but one Thursday, we had these very strange people coming through our returns desk.
    First guy was had his son with him,there is a line at Customer service and this guy cuts to the front of the line, this scintillating dialougue follows.
    SC:,snaps fingers> this'll be a minute y'all I need to get to work.<snaps fingers at cashier> I wanna return a bike. (he has no bike, natch)
    C: Well, i need to see the bike, and scan the barcode to do the transaction.
    SC: What???? That is rediculous I have to get to work. Man, I got a reciept<waves reciept in customer's face>
    c: There's no bike on here.
    SC: Why should that matter I have to go to work!! Y'all are tryin' to make me late. Aw &*%$, <to son> boy get the bike, (son brings in bike, cashier scans it.) Awright, we will be getting a new bike, if there ain't none nomore I just get another model, Don't take nobody while I am gone.(fortunately another cashier arrives at the service desk, and takes care of the line) The guy is gone almost an hour and finally brings up bike, the cashier processes transaction.)
    SC: Man, that sure took long enough, You all made me late for Work!!!
    The kicker the reciept was from ACME(food store) and i work at Wal-Mart.
    Oy.
    next SC was an African-American(this'll be imprtant later) dude who is returning a drill.
    SC: Yo, I need to return this drill, I got my reciept.
    C: What's the problem w/ the drill?
    SC: Yo, I have the reciept, yo, what does it matter?
    C: Well, depending, on the condition of the drill, I don't know if I can take it back, for cash, or give you a gift card.
    SC: Yo, you're just sayin' this 'cause I'm black yo! I GOT THE RECIEPT YO!!!!!
    C: Race has nothing to do with it at all, I need to see the drill, to see if we can put it on the shelf or if we need to send it to claims.
    SC: Yo, I worked at Wal-Mart, for five years, yo!!! YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!
    (C calls manager the manager is African-American)
    M: Can I help you?
    SC: Yo, I need to return a drill yo!!!!! Yo, it just stopped working yo!!! I need my money yo!!!!!
    M: can i see the drill what were You using it for?
    SC: I was drilling holes in my car.
    m: (He shows us the drill, it smells burnt, if you've ever worked with tools , in a hardware store, or what have you, you know what I mean.) Well, the drill isn't made for that type of work I'l authorize it this time but you can't bring back used tools for a refund.
    SC: Oh, okay, I wanted to make sure it was nothing racial, yo. (winks at M)
    M: No sir.
    SC gets refund and has this exit line: YO, this is the only store I have problems with yo. (exits)
    M: (To C) Did he keep saying yo, like that all the time.
    c: Yeah
    M: That must've been annoying.
    C: Yep, it was.

The third SC was a white chick
    (she brings in shoes w/o receipt or box)
    SC; I need to exchange these they broke.
    C: Do you have a reciept?
    SC: No.
    c: How 'bout the box?
    SChysterical) NO, I spend hundreds of dollars here every week and you are treating me like trash, you can pull up my credit cards I work for the state, you are treating me like trash. The manager who just left , Jeff, said i could return them and you are treating me like trash.
    (M comes over attracted by the noise)
    M: Can i helpyou?
    SC: (hysterical) You are treating me like trash i spend hundreds of dollars here every week, i work for the state, and your witch is treating me like trash!!!
    M: Ma'am you need to calm down, we can get you a new pair of shoes but you need to calm down.
    SC(calm) : Okay.
    (transaction completed)
    All this was in one evening. eep.)

"They're speed holes. They make the car go faster." -Homer Simpson
    All glory to the hypno-toad.

Comment

Quoth Margrave View Post
      "They're speed holes. They make the car go faster." -Homer Simpson

I was going to say that
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

"they're treating me like trash"

because you are trash, lady. geez some customers.

Comment

refunds

Does your manager just refund everything?
          Why?
          Last edited by Ackee; 02-09-2007, 02:13 PM. Reason: it's spelling, again
          ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
          Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

I think it's Walmart policy from what I've seen. refund it all. no matter what
            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

That's a new policy, we Have to make the customer satisfied, so somatter WHAT it says on our refund policy we have to take sh-t back, if a customer b-tches and moans aboat it. Great Policy huh?

Comment

Oh man

Crow, that will lead to all number of sucky customers! Why make that kind of policy? I'm sure they will loose so much money.
                Just think, you can buy a bottle of shampoo, use half of it, bring it back, get a new one etc.
                ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

urgh what a rubbish policy.
                  No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Working...
                  X