Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i didn't think this kind of stuff actually happened...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didn't think this kind of stuff actually happened...

so i had a customer today in the drive thru...

SC: i bought this coffee cake yesterday and forgot about it in my purse. can i switch it out for a fresh one?
    Me: uhm. i'm sorry...but you can't return or exchange food
    SC: but i'm a regular here! is there a manager i can talk to?
    Me: no...but our shift leader is...i'll go get her for you
    *goes and gets shift lead, "A"*
    SC: i bought this coffee cake yesterday and forgot about it in my purse. can i switch it out for a fresh one?
    A: i'm sorry...but you can't return or exchange food
    SC: what?! this is horrible service! i used to work for sbux and i know that if it takes longer than 3 minutes the drink is free!
    A: i'm sorry you forgot your coffee cake in your purse, but there isn't anything i can do about it
    SC: horrible customer service! i'm a regular! i can't believe you treat your customers this way!
    A: i'm sorry you forgot your coffee cake in your purse, but there isn't anything i can do about it
    Me: *hands customer drink and customer drives off*

A and i just kinda looked at each other like...did that just happen?
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

You'd better believe it. You've just been SC'ed.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

That's exactly like sitting down at a restaurant, eating every bite off your plate and asking for another plate for free because it tasted funny. No reasonable person does that.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

"You're a regular here, and we love you here. That also must mean that you would feel pretty awful about having to give someone else a problem of having a stale coffee cake just because it was sitting in your purse too long and never got eaten. It must mean that you would feel awful about wasting peoples' hard earned money and this food. If it was me, I would just chalk this up to personal experience and try not to forget things. But alas, not everyone is perfect."
        SC: "Are you new or something?"
        Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

huh, reminds me of when I found Halloween candy in my backpack...in September :P

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
            huh, reminds me of when I found Halloween candy in my backpack...in September :P
            Amateur. I found halloween candy in April.... Two years later. How do I know? Because it was next to last year's stash.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              Amateur. I found halloween candy in April.... Two years later.

um I think you're the amateur BJ.....

my breakfast this morning was oatmeal.....that according to the bottom of the still sealed box.....expired in 2006 ....smelled and tasted fine....
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                um I think you're the amateur BJ.....
                Are you crazy? I had enough candy to last me two years. That's freaking *pro* status.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                  my breakfast this morning was oatmeal...
                  Oatmeal strikes again!
                  Last edited by Zoom; 01-25-2010, 06:59 AM. Reason: not worth telling that story
                  Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

My parents used to hang on to chocolate Christmas decorations, cuz they liked the wrappings; the ones they used to have were thirteen years old. XD And they were still harmless... I know, cuz I and my other brothers, um, persuaded my little brother to eat one once.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Ehe, if she'd nuked it for a minute it would have been just fine! Or dipped it in coffee. Mmmmmmm....
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

"Hi. I got this head yesterday and forgot it was in my ass. Can i get a new one?"
                        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

*reads the first line*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!! OMGWTFLOLBBQ!!!

That made my morning.

Comment

Dude, if it's just from the day or two before, unless it's gotten squashed, it's fine.

It's so weird. Seems like just about all the food now is loaded with preservatives, yet everyone seems to think food spoils if not eated within a couple hours of it's being prepared.
                            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

If she actually worked for sbux, either a) she knows she's full of sh*t, or had the worst GM ever, or b) it's no wonder she doesn't work there anymore.

Which by the way, those coffee cakes are so damn full of preservatives, I'm sure it being in her purse for a day it was just fine.
                              I will never go to school!

Comment

Working...
                              X