This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Exactly Are You Going To Do That?

My call centre is one of several for the same company so when a customer calls, we will deal with his local office but we personally could be anywhere in the country.

This has happened often -

me - I am sorry but there would appear to be no reason for me to authorise you a monetary payment, there is no problem with your service, or any other problem.
    SC - just give me a payment
    me - repeats what I just said
    SC - i am going to wait outside for you tonight and then you'll be sorry.

Right, because -

a) you don't know my surname
    b) you don't know what I look like
    c) You and I are about two hundred miles apart right now!

I am so frightnened of your threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Could the customer still get in trouble because he's still threatening you? Please tell me he did!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Oh I don't mean to say that I took it so flippantly, just that his threat to ME, as a disembodied voice, was nonsensical, what I did in that case was (following company procedures) take a note of customers details and pass it to head office and if they had I think three threats by the same customer they would pass it to police, also to make sure that his local office knew of the threat as of course those girls really could be targetted being visible at the counter.

I do know of customers who threatened enough times to be followed up by the police and charged with this in a couple of cases.
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Working...
      X