This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Buy The Damn Cow!

Ok follow my thinking here and tell me at which point do I need to consider unleashing my anger at the customer.

Gentleman calls me, the poor customer care rep, with concerns over his bill being $60 higher than it should be. Ok after checking on why it isn't the price given, a extra modem and another line of service was set up for him at his request. He insists we lied to him about the price even though HE changed his services while the tech was out there. He thought the other internet line and modem was free?? Then he's upset that I am not just gonna roll over let him have it for free. Now I COULD have offered some discounts (not no fricking 60 bucks worth, I LIKE having a job asshole), but one saying its our fault our thinking isn't matching his and two I don't know what the hell I am talking about? Really!! Act like an ass and I promise I was do my job to the letter of the rules rather than the lax ways we have of helping out normally giving discounts and credits.

Sorry for the rant, but fuck a duck!! We can give out some discounts but we ain't gonna free it out and loose out cash on someone who just joined up rather than a long standing customer who has shown us they are loyal customers.

Mods if this needs editing or moving please let me know.
    I love my customers to death, the problem is they aren't dying quick enough.

Quoth tenzilkem View Post
    Act like an ass and I promise I was do my job to the letter of the rules rather than the lax ways we have of helping out normally giving discounts and credits.
    I wish those terrible "news articles" saying how one can complain like a baby until Company X gives you free/discounted stuff would make note of that. If you act like an EW, chances are you will get the least amount of assistance possible from customer service. Being polite, however, can work wonders! Still waiting for the "news" about that little secret
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

you mean you want resposible and useful information from the news? Say it ain't so!
      I love my customers to death, the problem is they aren't dying quick enough.

Comment

Working...
      X