This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUt it's on saaaaaaaalllleee.....

While walking the store, checking the displays a SC approaches.

SC: HidoyouhaveanymoreofX?
    Me: ..... What were you looking for?
    SC: X!!!!! *sigh* It's on saaaalllllllleeeeeeee!!!!
    Me: *I just happen to have a ad on me, check ad its on sale the next day* Ma'am That item goes on sale tomorrow. We will be getting more in tonight, for now all we have is what is on the shelf.
    SC: But I want i now so I don't have to come back.
    Me: If you want the sale price you will have to come back tomorrow. Itis the regular price today.
    SC: Some help a customer gets when the want a saaaaaalleeeeeeee item.

The SC stomps off, complains to the FEM and leaves, threatening to never come back.

Quoth mattm04 View Post
    The SC stomps off, complains to the FEM and leaves, threatening to never come back.
    But you know she'll be in the next day to get her precious sale item.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

how is that a threat? The threat would be if she said, "I'll be back".

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
        "I'll be back".
        It's the Suckinator! No, wait, female... Suckinatrix? Sounds like scarfing rabbit cereal.
        Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

Did she really wail SAAAALLLLLEEEEE like that? Because that is just sad!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            Did she really wail SAAAALLLLLEEEEE like that? Because that is just sad!
            Yes. Several times.

Comment

Working...
            X