Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Valentine's proposition. (short, gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Valentine's proposition. (short, gross)

I think I got the Same caller as yesterday. Anyways he calls the hotel.

SC: Hello, Mr. Hero. I want to eat cake off your ass and then suck it.
    Me: *click*
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Uh... so, first, he threatens to kill you, and now, he's secretly gay for you? It's like American Beauty all over again...
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

You know how the best responses come hours after the incident? I should have told him that the cake was a lie.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

i don't suppose you have caller ID?

cos i'm thinking... why not call the cops

cos first he threatens you and then he calls back to make sexual comments...

Comment

Ugh, creepy. At least he's not doing what happened to a couple of my CW's before I started working at the motel. They had trouble with a guy who would go hide out in the bushes, then call them up and describe what they were wearing while talking about how "pretty" they looked and what he wanted to do to them sexually. They finally arrested the guy, but not before he followed one of the employees home and tried to go up to her door and talk to her.

Hopefully you're just dealing with a harmless douche who has nothing better to do than to bother you over the phone. I'd keep a record of all your instances dealing with him just in case, though, and notify your supervisor. You never know.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Can't have it!

Quoth Mr Hero View Post

I would just tell the guy before hanging up that: "Sorry my ass is seeing someone right now." Then *CLICK*
            Last edited by Larry1; 02-14-2010, 04:51 PM. Reason: Can't remember oh yeh grammar

Comment

It's time to call the cops.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

First call the cops, then drown yourself in . Aw hell, pass me some would, ya.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm really not sure what the cops can do. I called them a few months ago because I had a prank caller calling for random room numbers and then telling the guest some bullshit story to harass them. That's why I now make sure the caller knows the guest he's trying to reach.

Quoth Larry1 View Post
                  I would just tell the guy before hanging up that: "Sorry my ass is seeing someone right now." Then *CLICK*
                  I like to keep my ass relationship-free. Sorry, just personal preference.

Comment

He probably thought he was hilarious and very witty and original.

Comment

can you *69 him, get the number, look up his info and file a restraining order?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                        I almost feel obligated to comment on this one.
                        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Huh huh...you said "69."

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Good old *69. A real Bell-ringer of code assignations...
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post

How do you suck cake after you've eaten it?

On second thoughts, don't answer that.

Comment

Working...
                              X