This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of luck on your quest.

A guy came in and asked if he could get a room for $30. Sorry, pal, the only place you can get a room that cheap is Coneria. Our price is somewhere between Pravaka's $50 and Elfland's $100 price.

Not even the Motel 6 behind us will go that low. Theirs is only $35 and they don't haggle like we do.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

When I saw your Link icon along with the word Coneria, I thought you were referring to the first planet in StarFox!

Comment

I always like figuring out the video game references in your posts, Hero.

Comment

It's pretty much one of the reasons why I love reading your threads.

Their rates are seriously that cheap? (Call me gullible, but...) I don't know: I rarely ever have to get a motel service.
        SC: "Are you new or something?"
        Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

I like swords...
          Welcome to Coneria!
          I like swords...
          Welcome to Coneria!
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            room for $30. Sorry, pal, the only place you can get a room that cheap is Coneria.
            Corneria...
            Quoth ShadowTiger View Post
            Their rates are seriously that cheap?
            Presuming the exchange rate between a gold piece and a dollar is exactly 1 to 1, then, yes.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
              Corneria....
              Coneria (no R) is Final Fantasy's first city. Corneria (with R) is the first area in Star Fox.

Quoth Juwl View Post
              Presuming the exchange rate between a gold piece and a dollar is exactly 1 to 1, then, yes.
              If the spam I get regularly in FFXI is any indication of the exchange rate, 1 million gil will run you $24, so a room in Coneria will run you 8/10 of a penny.

Quoth MaggieTheCat View Post
              I always like figuring out the video game references in your posts, Hero.
              Off the top of my head, I've made references to Final Fantasy 1,4,8,11, Zelda, Metroid, Phoenix Wright, and The World Ends With You
              Last edited by Mr Hero; 02-19-2010, 01:15 AM.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                Coneria (no R) is Final Fantasy's first city. Corneria (with R) is the first area in Star Fox.
                Man, it has been a long time since I played FF1 (way back before there was any reason to call it '1')... but I could've sworn it was 'Corneria'... Course, that's better than SteveLand...
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  One involves the horrifying phrases ever ("Do a Barrel Roll!!! Hold A to charge your lazers!" "Try a Somersault!" ) The other... well involves the famous exchange:

Help Wanted Sign asking for 4 Light warriors of destiny*
                  "Dude! This is right up our alley! We're Heroes! We can do this!"

"You fight for money. I weave occult magicks for money, and you give it all away, because you're a moron. Heroes we aint."

If the spam I get regularly in FFXI is any indication of the exchange rate, 1 million gil will run you $24, so a room in Coneria will run you 8/10 of a penny.
                  Their still trying to work around the Chat filter? Last I logged in 2 weeks ago and got such a spam tell, the RMT tells have become almost impossible to understand.. which suits me just fine, because I just report them to the GMs anyway

Comment

Quoth WhiteWolf View Post
                    Their still trying to work around the Chat filter? Last I logged in 2 weeks ago and got such a spam tell, the RMT tells have become almost impossible to understand.. which suits me just fine, because I just report them to the GMs anyway
                    Another FFXI player? What server do you play on? I'm on Garuda.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      Another FFXI player? What server do you play on? I'm on Garuda.
                      Yep, (DRG 75)
                      I reside on Pandemonium ... which is shrinking little by little (averaging about 800-just barely a 1000 on weekdays, maybe 1200 on weekends... which is of course, when I work the most, and have other stuff going on)

Comment

Quoth WhiteWolf View Post
                        Yep, (DRG 75)
                        I reside on Pandemonium ... which is shrinking little by little (averaging about 800-just barely a 1000 on weekdays, maybe 1200 on weekends... which is of course, when I work the most, and have other stuff going on)
                        That's about what my server is like. I also have a 75 DRG!

Comment

Working...
                        X