X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tale of Nasty Cereal, Nine PM Sleepers, And Filthy Filthy Soap

These are the trials of obnoxious guests/laundry customers

Gross Cereal Lady We have three kinds of dry cereals for our guests and never had there been a complaint. This crazy lady walks up to the dispensers and says "These cereals looks nasty." Our manager simply says "Well you don't have to eat it" "Don't worry I won't" She snaps. I'm sorry the cereal isn't to your liking, we have plenty of other stuff to eat. Did she expect us to pull some different cereal out of our asses.

Nine PM Sleepers We had two ladies check in who were offended to learn that all our Suites have sliding glass doors. After refusing to take another room they also wanted to make sure no one was staying in the adjoining room because they go to sleep at 9pm. You are in a hotel ladies if someone wants to the room next door to you, they are gonna get it. We don't care how early you sleep.

The Filthy Filthy Soap We had a lady come into the office to complain that the soap dispensers in the washing machines had soap residue in it. Oh my god you mean your precious laundry soap might get mixed up with some peasants laundry soap. It wasn't so much her complaint, it was more the fact that she demanded we "march over there and clean it now"
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
    These are the trials of obnoxious guests/laundry customers

Gross Cereal Lady We have three kinds of dry cereals for our guests and never had there been a complaint. This crazy lady walks up to the dispensers and says "These cereals looks nasty." Our manager simply says "Well you don't have to eat it" "Don't worry I won't" She snaps. I'm sorry the cereal isn't to your liking, we have plenty of other stuff to eat. Did she expect us to pull some different cereal out of our asses.
    Doesn't matter, she wouldn't eat that cereal either.
    "Oh MY GODS! That cereal came out of your ass!"
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
      Doesn't matter, she wouldn't eat that cereal either.
      "Oh MY GODS! That cereal came out of your ass!"
      Cocoa puffs, anyone?

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
        Cocoa puffs, anyone?
        *look at cereal*
        What are you? A rabbit?
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Oh no, it looks like we have a cereal killer...

*hides*

Comment

SLIDING GLASS DOORS?
            I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED AND STUFF AND I WANNA SEE YOUR MANAGER AND JUNK.
            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts;62141[B
              Nine PM Sleepers[/B] We had two ladies check in who were offended to learn that all our Suites have sliding glass doors. After refusing to take another room they also wanted to make sure no one was staying in the adjoining room because they go to sleep at 9pm. You are in a hotel ladies if someone wants to the room next door to you, they are gonna get it. We don't care how early you sleep.
              Unless you charge them for two rooms
              free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                *look at cereal*
                What are you? A rabbit?
                I don't need that picture in my head.
                "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Cocoa puffs, anyone?
                  Funny, I was thinking corn flakes.

**ducks**
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

*has now officially sworn off all cereals for the rest of her life*

Comment

*realizes too late that this was not the best thread to be reading while having breakfast*
                      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
                        It wasn't so much her complaint, it was more the fact that she demanded we "march over there and clean it now"

People. Honestly. Laundry soap is laundry soap, unless she has allergies, and if that were the case, she could've handled the situation MUCH better.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                          Funny, I was thinking corn flakes.

**ducks**
                          Corn pops occurred to me later
                          Would a sadomasochist poop Capn' Crunch? I know what it does to my mouth, I'd hate to see what it would do to my butt....

Comment

Corn pops occurred to me later
                            Would a sadomasochist poop Capn' Crunch? I know what it does to my mouth, I'd hate to see what it would do to my butt....
                            And instead of kidney stones, they pass Grape Nuts.
                            Those things are hard as rocks.
                            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                              Laundry soap is laundry soap, unless she has allergies, and if that were the case, she could've handled the situation MUCH better.
                              I found out later that she did claim to have allergies not only to soap but apparantly manners. I swear when someone orders me to march over and do something I wanna ask them to march out of my lobby and my sight.
                              My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Working...
                              X