This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwritten law?

Is there some unwritten law that states that sales assistants have to listen to the drivel, life stories, and complaints about products that were purchased months or years ago, insults about how rude you are if they don’t get their way?
    Most of us do like sales but this is a major part of the SUCKS!

If you look closely at your job description, it's written there. There's one catch, however. It's in code.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Ooh ooh, is it one of those things that's written in lemon juice and you have to toast the paper to see it?

Comment

Actually, it's in Klingon!
        ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Actually, it's in print so small, it's contained within a dot on an i.

(A cookie to anyone who gets this obscure reference.)
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

I think the worse customer life story I had was one guy who came in and either forgot he'd told me all before or just didn't care. He'd go on and on about the state of the motorway and how sitting in traffic really hurt his leg, then look at me like I was in charge of the motorway. The first time wasn't so bad but then eveytime he'd come in the shop he'd sit down and you knew it was coming.

....that motorway is just getting worse.

>_<

In the end I told him to complain to Tony Blair as a pharmacy assistant really can't do anything about it.

My other bug is when people complain to us about the surgery ?_?. We don't own them at all, go complain to them.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              Actually, it's in print so small, it's contained within a dot on an i.

(A cookie to anyone who gets this obscure reference.)
              Is it in Rimmer's swimming certificate?

Comment

Yep. ^^

People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

I remember this woman who told me her life story, her kids life story, her problems and actually showed me pictures of her family. She went on and on about it. Meanwhile my mind is saying: SHUT UP I don't want to hear how little Johnny dropped that toy from the roof! I don't know you!!!
                  The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
                  X