X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescription SC (language)

I sure do hope I get to keep my job.

SC comes through my line. Pays for some items and asks me to put his wife's medicine into a bag. I put it in a separate bag because he has other items like soda and printer paper that might, I don't know, CRUSH the medicine or spill on it. I don't know what sort of medicine he had there so I was careful.

He comes back about 10 minutes later ranting and raving.

"You didn't give me my wife's medicine! It was suppose to be in this bag!!! WHAT!? You put it in a separate bag? Christ why did you do that? That's stupid. I asked you for ONE BAG!!"

I call a CSM and tell him this and then move on to the next customer which apparently means I am ignoring him, which he voices. I calmly explained that I type in a code, which goes to a palm pilot the CSMs carry, and then he asks where they are so he can go see them, and also, what's my name.

I tell him and he leaves.

The two black women behind him were very understanding and pretty well laughed when I told them what I'll tell all of you, the dumbest thing this SC did, that he told me ...

The check he used to pay for the meds was stapled to the bag. Look, I know some pharmacies do this but it's STUPID. If you lose the bag as this guy did, you're SCREWED. ALL your fucking banking info is on that check! Use a damn card to buy your meds!

Half an hour later I clocked out, and the front-end manager came over to speak to me. He told me that the guy had gotten another prescription and was okay.

He did say the SC had also gotten angry at him and said, "You act like you've only been here two days!"

Truthfully, the FEM said he'd been there two weeks, and then said the next thing the SC asked for was 'someone who knows what the heck they're doing!'

I was SO glad to be out of there.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

A living nightmare.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

You don't suppose I could get fired for it, do you? For losing his wife's meds?
      My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
        You don't suppose I could get fired for it, do you? For losing his wife's meds?
        I'm sure you won't be.

Comment

You aren't responsible for the SC losing his wife's meds - hopefully his wife will point that out to him.
          Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Either someone else picked up the bag, though, or he picked it up and lied about it. If his wife was getting narcotics, or some meds WORTH lying about, for example, he wouldn't have gotten another prescription...sorry, I'm still kind of worried.
            My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

He's trying to pull a scam. I'm sure of it.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

You didn't lose his wife's meds.

I don't suppose you have any sort of security cam footage that you can check to see if he had them after leaving your counter?

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

If he had failed to pick up the second bag, it would have still been on the checkout stand and you would have seen it when you bagged the next customer's order. So you didn't lose it, he must have picked it up and dropped it somewhere or it fell under the seat in his car or something.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                  X