This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come back, turkey! Come back!

Last night, probably the most funniest thing I've ever seen in the supermarket round Christmas. A guy dropped a frozen turkey on the floor, luckily it missed his foot; unluckily it skidded off down past the other tills. He ended up chasing it from one end of the store to the other, and of course no-one tried to stop it. Gotta love moments like these.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Did he still buy it? Hehe. That would be embarassing! I think I'd be one of those jerks who wouldn't go chase a turkey...

Comment

Appropriate Response: Look, another turkey wandering through the store.

The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

He'd already paid for it, so I guess he thought he had to go chase it. Oh the pain of trying to hold in a laugh... I couldn't really laugh in front of him, that would be just mean.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

That's when its 1246243 times better to be another customer than an employee, because you CAN wet yourself laughing !
          A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
          - Dave Barry

Comment

[threadjack]Oh I just love your pink snake av![/threadjack]

I hear that... I once saw a customer fall over a chair in a store. Cuz, however, I was another customer, I could and did nearly die laughing at said snooty woman not looking where she was going and falling over a chair.

As for Turkey Man, he should be happy he brought a ray of sunshine into a stranger's life! XD
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

off topic but amusing

I was watching Mythbusters the other day and they were testing how much damage a frozen turkey would do if you dropped it on your foot (or your small pet). They constructed a foot (and a couple small creepy looking dogs) out of fake bones and ballistics gel--basically, we learned it will badly break even the strongest part of your foot, and cause major injury and/or death to your small pet. but the image of a man chasing a turkey through a store...i'd be tempted to start a soccer game
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                [threadjack]Oh I just love your pink snake av![/threadjack]
                its not a snake. Its a syphilis spirochaete !
                A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                - Dave Barry

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
                  its not a snake. Its a syphilis spirochaete !
                  someone else knows about those too? My [old] roommates are bonafide nerds - one of them just graduated with a degree in biomedical sciences. They were looking at those and dying laughing. I think they're gonna buy a few.
                  Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Well, gotta give him credit for chasing after it himself.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I think they're gonna buy a few.
                      Wouldn't it be more fun catching them the old-fashioned way?
                      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                        Well, gotta give him credit for chasing after it himself.
                        True, after all there are plenty of entitled idiots who'd just scream "Go get my turkey!" instead.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                        X