This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email follies and more!

Email: Yesterday I had to run through the house and reboot the wireless modem.

Email: You people are infuriating! Tonight I have lost it twice in the past 15 minutes.

Note on account: Customer upset that there are cable wires out near the street. He states people are constantly running over them & getting electrocuted when it rains.

Email: Do not make me get satellite TV!
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

And today I had to run to the store.

Email: You people are infuriating! Tonight I have lost it twice in the past 15 minutes.

No, you infuriate me sir.

Note on account: Customer upset that there are cable wires out near the street. He states people are constantly running over them & getting electrocuted when it rains.

Don't want to know how they let him out.

Oh no, not satellite TV! *Cue dramatic music*
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
      That's why I always kept the family's router on my computer desk, cause I could reboot it without reaching too far.
      Lost what? Who? It? Who's it?
      *tags PJ* She is, now.
      Well, if it'd stop raining, there'd be fewer people running over them... duh...
      They're designed that way, to catch the young and sickly and separate them from the herd.
      The dish is a disease.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

NAKED TIME! Wheeeee!

Comment

Working...
        X