This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my yucky sheets!

We have first responders in house this week. A "First Responder" is a police officer or fireman that specializes in bombs. Logically, they come to the local college here for bomb training, best referred to as IRTB Training (Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings). The school pays for the room and tax during their stay but the guest is responsible for any incidentals (long distance calls, movies ordered or damages incurred). Enough background. On with the story;

Names have been changed to numbers to make things easier to follow and protect the twatpumpkins.

Me:
    Guest o' drunkin' shenanigans: 204
    "I say this with love and the compassion of sisterhood. You, are full of shit!": 106
    (Props for guessing the movie reference)

204: Hi there.
    Me: Good morning. Ready to check out Mr 204?
    204: Yeah and I'd like to see a manager.
    Me: Of course sir, one moment.

Nice and easy huh? Oh, if only that were true. I hunt down my boss and find her just as she's about to enter the office. I'd previously saw a note in the com. book about some ruined sheets (lets just say, between the rooms, it came out both ends). So I dropped my tone and told my GM that Mr 204 was here and wanted to talk to her about the sheets. The sighed and physically steeled herself for the onslaught.

204:I'm here to talk to you about this $100 charge for sheets? I want my sheets.
    GM: The sheets were covered in human waste, we were forced to throw them away.
    204: No, no, no, I was told last night that I could have them. I want them. *rabble rabble* Refund my money, I will not pay for sheets that I don't have!
    GM: I will not be refunding you sir.
    204: Then give me the sheets!
    GM: I can't do that. We had to throw them away.
    106: I'm the same way, I want mine too!
    GM: Sir, yours had human feces on it. We also threw them away.
    106: Who's your boss??
    GM: I'm the GM, I'm the boss.
    106: Yeah but you have to have a boss. What's the owners number?
    GM: I will not be giving out that information. The owners have nothing to do with this.
    204: Wait, they own the hotel and do nothing with it?
    (Me: duh. When have you ever seen owners help out with their businesses??)
    204: Then what about above them!
    106: Yeah, we want the number for whoever we need to talk to.
    GM: You can talk to Guest Relations.

GM gives them the guest relations number while I write out the confirmation numbers for their rooms since they're going to need it. In the mean time, they continued acting like spoiled brats, yelling and cussing when I find out my Hostess called the cops. Not another minute goes by when 2 cops saunter through the front doors. Awww, uniforms.
    Hostess talks to the cops and I give the third that walked in a quick summery of what happened. They go off to talk to Mr 204 and Mr 106.

Well, Mr 204 they remember from earlier in the week (http://customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=62202). Hilarious. The cops talk to the guests for a few minutes then the cops want to talk to GM. So I invite them back to the back office and they talk to her while I'm talking to 204's and 106's ride; who happens to be 204's uncle. Hoooboy. Very shortly the mess is quasi-straightened out; 204's Uncle apologizes, saying if he'd known 204 was going to raise hell like that he wouldn't have let 204 come to the front desk at all. Same with 106. Something tells me that both idiots are going to get a severe talking to by their boss when they return to Houston.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

One: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    "I say this with love and the compassion of sisterhood. You, are full of shit!": 106
    (Props for guessing the movie reference)
    B: You watch First Wives Club too much.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

(Me: duh. When have you ever seen owners help out with their businesses??)
      My Dad and Uncle. The only people you will deal with at their business, unless you happen to catch my Grandfather, who passed down the store and went into Just-Retired-Enough-to-Still-Hang-Around-and-Drive-My-Sons-Crazy-Retirement.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Something tells me that both idiots are going to get a severe talking to by their boss when they return to Houston.
        I'd be surprised if they still had jobs. Who wants to work with someone who embarrasses the company name and craps their bedsheets?!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

""I say this with love and the compassion of sisterhood. You, are full of sheet!": 106"

Fixed it. And yes, that's from "First Wives Club" alright.

LOVE that movie!
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Fabulous line from Bette Midler, by the way.

And I know a married couple who actually work in their own bookstore. They have employees as well, of course, but they're working at least four days a week.

Did those two boys forget their diapers?
            Last edited by Kristev; 04-22-2010, 06:33 AM. Reason: I forgot something.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Yes it is. That's why I just HAD to use it.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
              X