This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wasn't in the wrong here

Ok. Last night was and experience that's for sure. I had a customer that was well no other words a bitch. i almost got fired because of her.

See i had to work seasonal dep. and it's hard enough to keep that crap straight without someone right behind you messing it up. This woman oh my. She was awful. I had just straightened 23 foot of counter space worth of merchandise just so she could go behind me and screw it all up. that's bad enough on its own, but then....

sc: reaches for something about 1 foot above her head and knocks it all down
    me: thinkin oh my i'm right f*ckin here
    sc: looks at me and says "if you would put this shit up right in the first place it wouldn't have happened"
    me: I had to say " if stupid people wouldn't reach for the shit in the back thinkin it was better than what they could reach, then it wouldn't have happened."
    sc: "If you would just do your job"
    me: "my job doesn't require me to kiss your ass"

manager standing right there when i told her "i'll meet you outside if you like"

I had the pleasure of accompanying my manager to the personnel office and having a good laugh at it.
    I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

wow

I dont know what to say

so much for the christmas spirit
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Did you really say that?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hmmm....
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Yes i said i would meet her outside for the fact she had told me she wanted to kick my butt.
          I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

Comment

Ah, you left that detail out of the OP
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Hmmm Dawn. I am proud of the way, you handled that.
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
              X