This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a night!

Tonight was a basketball game for me and I had two events that I was unfortunate to encounter upon. The first event involved me being at VIP, I was put in the back end of VIP and that side has a narrow road meaning one way only meaning traffic gets held up, QUICK. This gentleman and his wife pull up and the following exchange takes place:
    Me
    GM: Gentleman
    GW: Gentleman's wife

Me: Hello, to park in Raps' VIP I need to see a pass.
    GM: Yeah, my pass is in will call and they told me that I can be able to get in if I tell you.
    Me: I'm afraid I can't let you in sir, I'm under orders to only let people with passes in.
    GM: Well, can I give you my confirmation number?
    Me: Nope, I need to see a pass in order for you to get in.
    GW: Why won't our confirmation number do?
    Me: Ma'am, anyone can throw up a random number and we need a pass in order to let you in.
    At this point, traffic starts to jam and I decide to end it.
    GM: Well let me call box office and they'll tell you, we're waiting right here.
    Great now people are going to be pissed
    Me: I can't let you stay right here sir.
    GM: Why not?
    Me: Well traffic is starting to back up and you don't have a pass so you'll have to go this way.
    GM: I want your name!
    I point to my nametag
    GW: I know your nametag reads ArenaBoy dumbass, I want your last name.
    Me: I do not give my last name.
    GM: So I can just refer to you as ArenaBoy in parking?
    Me: Yep.

At this point, the argument ends and I always get these threats but I have yet to hear from them. At this point, they still won't move so I make a hurry up motion with my hands as people are honking their horns, GW then screams that it's not helping my case.

What made the night extremely devastating was I had to help investigate a rape. The scene took place near my outbound spot and I was told to search for the car. I unfortunately could not find the vehicle as it must've drove off. Again, what a night and on a sidenote my cousin and his fiancee aren't coming for Christmas Eve.
    Last edited by ArenaBoy; 12-24-2006, 04:13 AM.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Wow, I feel for you. The whole situation sounded sucky!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
    X