This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacation rental nazis

This jerk and his wife apparently rent the same one bedroom villa every time they come down here. Unfortunately, we booked them in a different one and it wasn't "up to par" and they demanded that we move them to the place they usually stay which was occupied. They told me I had to call the people that were already there and tell them to leave because that's where they always stay and we had no right booking someone else there when we know they always come down the second week of May and stay in that villa. I told him I wasn't doing that. By the way, this was like 10:45 PM. So the asshole goes to the villa and bangs on the door and tells these people that they have to leave and (get this) that if they don't leave I would call the police. The people call and scream at me thinking I was going to call the police if they didn't leave. I told them I did NOT say that but to tell the jerk and his wife that I would call the police if THEY didn't leave which I ended up doing. Sadly, the manager gave him all his money back the next day and even apologized. What a dick

That's Bullshit! It's bad enough when an SC gets rewarded for being abusive to an employee just trying to do their job and follow Company procedure. It's yet another thing when they are abusive to another customer for no reason. They should not have gotten an apology and should not have gotten a refund. Instead, they should have been booted off of the property, and not only made to pay for their villa, for the amount of time they originally planned to stay, but should have been billed for the entire charges for the entire stay of the customers they inconvenienced.
    Meow.........

Comment

WTF ?!?!?!

I would have tossed the bastard out..
      "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

he should have been tossed out on his butt, with a ban following. why that behavior is rewarded isn't a mystery, just sheer idiocy. rewarding a bad customer shows good customers a bad image and encourages this kind of crap in the future.

it runs good customers off...what is this moron thinking? report him asap!
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

This needs to be reported to corporate, or ownership or whomever is above this manager. These people annoyed the hell out of completely innocent people! That was a situation that could have REALLY gotten out of hand, if the innocent people in that room had lost their temper! In any event, the people who were rightly in that room will probably never be your customers again after that incident!

Comment

The latest -a-thon is in progress.

I HATE entitlement whores like that. Oh. My. Damn.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

ays, did the manager also apologize to the couple that was inconvenienced?

IMHO, they had every right to call up and scream. Insofaras, they were going under the assumption you would call the Police. I'm not saying you deserved to be screamed at by them, but I think that would be a natural reaction what with the shock of being told that. Once you explained the truth, and that the Police would not be called on them, but the SC instead, hopefully they would have calmed down.

Now considering what the innocent guests were put through, I'd like to see, as I stated in my previous post that the SC be billed for their entire stay. That, of course, would never happen, but the idiot manager should have profusely apologized to them, and comped them something of significance.

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

Working...
              X