This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gah! I am so bad with this LP stuff!

Had a "customer" the other day. Put a bunch of stuff on my counter, was all friendly and nice, so far so good.

Then she pays. With three different gift cards (the kind that are issued as store credit).

Naturally, my manager came up to me and asked if I saw anything in her cart that shouldn't have been there. Didn't think to look

It seems that this lady (for anybody who hasn't figured it out yet) steals stuff and then returns it for store credit.

Next time, she's getting the deluxe scammer checkout experience!
    "At any time, for any reason and without any warning, a meteor could fall from the sky and kill us all."
    -- The Meteor Principle

Galbadia Hotel - Free Video Game Soundtrack Downloads

you get good at it from experience. You made a mistake, and you learned from it. In the future you will be more careful. *pats*
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Unfortunately that's really the only way you can learn this kind of stuff.
      "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

you'll develop a finely tuned bs/scammer radar and bust lowlives with the best of them!
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

You didn't know it at the time. You know now. You'll get the hang of it.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I Deal with these idiots every day, luckily i have the compay approval to detain people like that, my favorite comment has to be "I'll give you eighty pounds if you'll let me go." Which is precisely the amount you will get on your fixed penalty notice for theft scumbag!

(Nice to see someone caring about LP, bit non existant in my old company...)

Stay Safe
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
            X