X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mysterious Case of the Barbie Pervert & More

The Mysterious Case of the Barbie Pervert

This isn't exactly an SC, because I haven't encountered the Mysterious Barbie Pervert (MBP) yet. They are one who comes through leaves clues in their wake.

I first became aware of MBP when I came back to work in May. There were two or three Barbies who had their hair in all sorts of disarray and their dresses either pulled up over their hip or down below their breasts. On one or two dolls, the MBP was able to nearly get the clothing off.

Since I've been back, every week there's at least one doll which the MBP is able to screw up. Sometimes the dress can't be pulled off and their hair is just messed up and made to look like a rats nest. Sometimes the dress is pulled off in a way that I can't even correct, making me wonder how they do it.

I have yet to encounter the MBP. Someone said they had to be a kid, but I don't think so because I found a new Barbie, freshly messed up, which had been hanging on a high peg. It's too consistent, too refined for a child. I think the MBP is an adult male, and I intend on catching them soon.

& More: Potential Hot Wheels SC

I had always been thankful that my store didn't have an obvious Hot Wheels collector. Sure, the mystery boxes are constantly ripped open by people, but I had never encountered anyone rabidly asking about the next Hot Wheels shipment. But that may change soon.

While arranging a display in the cars aisle, a man came up to me. Slightly geeky, socially awkward seeming, but not in the endearing way I like, and asked me politely how much I knew about the Hot Wheels. Not being a car person, I said that I didn't know much.

While he was polite throughout our exchange, I just got the feeling that he was one of those people who would end up staring as I unload a shipment of them, slobbering over the cars and tearing through packages to get that one he had been looking for.

I'm just praying he doesn't turn out to be this way and was a random encounter.

I first became aware of MBP when I came back to work in May. There were two or three Barbies who had their hair in all sorts of disarray and their dresses either pulled up over their hip or down below their breasts. On one or two dolls, the MBP was able to nearly get the clothing off.
    Well, I would say that it had to be Ken trying to get it on with Barbie, but frankly he always struck me as being a bit strange.

Perhaps she was getting her freak on with G. I. Joe or one of the Transformers?
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      Well, I would say that it had to be Ken trying to get it on with Barbie, but frankly he always struck me as being a bit strange.
      That would surprise me since the only Ken dolls we have are either gay or very, very metrosexual, frosted hair and all.

Comment

Perhaps she was getting her freak on with G. I. Joe or one of the Transformers?
        Son of a bitch...
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

what, you never did that with Barbies, protege?
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
            Son of a bitch...
            "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
            Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

ok, you had to work pretty hard to assume I meant anything other than "pair them off with GI Joes" :P
              GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Me thinks it's probably a bunch of teenaged stoners.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Not to mention the lack of wedding tackle, which leads me to believe it isn't Ken.

Comment

it could also be one of your co-workers messing with you. I know I have had co-workers who do things like that.

Comment

Quoth RestaurantDude View Post
                      Not to mention the lack of wedding tackle, which leads me to believe it isn't Ken.
                      It could be frustration with his lack of...ahem...definition that forces him to go on these rampages. Yeah, or I watch too much Law and Order: SVU.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
                        It could be frustration with his lack of...ahem...definition that forces him to go on these rampages. Yeah, or I watch too much Law and Order: SVU.

Ahahahaha.

Totally Nate, I noticed you have a bottle of the Tru Blood soda in your avatar. Does it taste good ? I would think blood orange would. We have a couple of bottles left over in the warehouse, but I don't want to pay $4.00 for it. Just curious.
                        Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                          I never really got into dolls, but my brother and his friends had a ton of action figures.

They all ended up being pretty, well, non-discriminating as a matter of necessity.
                          Quoth RestaurantDude View Post
                          Hey, he's got hands.... >.>

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Well, we could always introduce Ken to the R. Lee Ermey action figure. The extra salty version of Mini-Lee. Motivation on its way.
                            Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

I'll let Jennie speak for me here.
                              But doesn't Barbie come with Ken?
                              Meeeeoooow.....
                              Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Working...
                              X