Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seven Hours at "Seven Flags".... (language, oh dear GOD language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Hours at "Seven Flags".... (language, oh dear GOD language)

....and three stories regarding it. Today was a standard race game, but it was a dollar cheaper than usual. To compensate, 3 people would need to be present to start a race rather than 2.

Vulgarity

Three kids about 12 years old come up. That's really the only context you need.

SC1: Yo I wanna play dis game.
    Me: Alright, 2 dollars.
    SC2 (to 1): Yo, gimme sum muthafuckin' money!
    SC1: Give me a fucking second! Shit!
    SC2: Man, fuck you!
    Me: Calm down, calm down. There are children here. -Apart from them...-
    SC3 (to SC1): I wanna play too!
    SC1: If I do, I'mma kick yo fuckin' ass, bitch!
    SC2: You wanna fuckin' go?
    SC1: Yeah, yo shit's goin' down!

They finally pay, and leave without causing a fuss.

Insanity

SC: Alright, me and my daughter would like to play.
    Me: Fine. 2 dollars, and we need three people to start.
    SC: What if we paid you three dollars for each of us, and just played with two?
    Me: If I called the shots, I'd say okay, but I have gotten yelled at by upper management for doing that in the past, so I'm going to err on the side of caution and say no.
    SC (to daughter): Come on now, we're going to find a game where the worker isn't rude! -Ugh, typical EW.-

60 seconds later...

SC: God damn it, octopi, you know what? You're actually making it a bigger challenge to enjoy myself today.
    Me: Well, I...
    SC: No. I just wanted to enjoy my day and you have to go and ruin it.
    Me: I don't make the-
    SC: Listen to me! Let me finish! I'm appalled by the poor service you've given me, and I want to know your supervisors' names so I can tell them how rude you've been!
    Me: Fine, they're -name-, -name-, and -name-.
    SC: Ugh!

Bitch.
    http://www.pirikapirilala.tk

Check out my blog today!

We had a family checked in yesterday. Their little girls were running around playing. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation, but my ears did perk up when the little girl (who couldn't have been much older than 3) said "Nuh-uh! BULLSH*T!"

The dad chuckled. He must have thought it was cute. Father of the year there, folks.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
      We had a family checked in yesterday. Their little girls were running around playing. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation, but my ears did perk up when the little girl (who couldn't have been much older than 3) said "Nuh-uh! BULLSH*T!"

The dad chuckled. He must have thought it was cute. Father of the year there, folks.
      Couldn't be worse than "I'mma kick yo fuckin' ass, bitch!"
      http://www.pirikapirilala.tk

Check out my blog today!

Comment

Quoth octopi23 View Post
        Couldn't be worse than "I'mma kick yo fuckin' ass, bitch!"
        Standard trash talking.

The punks pick it up playing CS or the like on XBox Live.

We've actually had to chastise some of the kids at the gaming convention about it. Usually several times a day, until we threaten to give them the boot. Same thing for using sexual orientation as an insult.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Standard trash talking.

The punks pick it up playing CS or the like on XBox Live.

We've actually had to chastise some of the kids at the gaming convention about it. Usually several times a day, until we threaten to give them the boot. Same thing for using sexual orientation as an insult.

^-.-^
          A great way to stun them into silence is to quote V for Vendatta at them

SG: "You killed me you bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?!"

You: "VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsaving the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me "V""

SG: "......."

(I must note, I have actually quoted all that, by speech, from memory, once, and all the while still playing AND kicking ass while playing.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            A great way to stun them into silence is to quote V for Vendatta at them

SG: "You killed me you bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?!"

You: "VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsaving the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me "V""

SG: "......."

(I must note, I have actually quoted all that, by speech, from memory, once, and all the while still playing AND kicking ass while playing.
            I once quoted the "Huey Lewis and the News" monologue from American Psycho while stalking a guy... It was so satisfying when he stopped when I shouted his username and turned. Then I got to shoot him.

His fault for not watching American Psycho.
            Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

o man. i had to look that up on youtube.
              maybe i should watch that movie. that's ... weird. lol

Comment

Which one? V or AP?

Both are very good and I would recommend either with little reservation.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm obviously behind the times; since my favourite reply to someone using ebonics to try and insult me is "English motherer, do you speak it?"
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                  X