This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bitchy womam

Guest: Dave, it's about time you answered the phone. I have been on hold for 35 minutes. Why was I on hold that long?

Me: well I am here by myself and we have heavy call volume

Guest: thats your problem, not mine....anyway, these seats out on the deck are very hard. There must be cushions for the seats and we cant find them.

Me: well the office is closed. I can have someone check on it tomorrow for you

Guest:and what are we supposed to do tonight? we want to sit out on the deck

Me: I mean I dont know where the cushions are or if there even are any. I can send someone tomorrow

Guest: that is not acceptable. I want this resolved tonight. Dont you have someone on call?

Me: yes ma'am for emergencies

Guest: ok then can you call your on call person

Me: ma'am, seat cushions are not an emergency

Guest: well I think it's a Goddamn emergency when I spend all this money

Me: ma'am, please stop yelling and cursing

Guest: well dont tell me this is not an emergency. Call your manager at home right now and give them my phone number. I want to speak with them

Me: ma'am, I am not calling my manager at home over seat cushions

Guest: Dave, you are upsetting the fuck out of me and yes I meant to say fuck because you are not giving good service. You do not tell someone that spent all this money that they have to wait on something. That is a slap in the face

Me: I can have a manager call you

Guest: ok Dave, if I have to wait until tomorrow, I WILL get free bikes and beach chairs and if you dare say no, I swear to God I will come down to the office and raise hell like you've never seen me, am I making my clear? You have ruined my vacation and you will pay dearly for it

Me: ok

Guest: GET BENT ASSHOLE. GODDAMN YOU......

There is always a few things missing from your stories. Namely, guns, bullets and bloodshed.
    How do you do it?!!!
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

For real?

These people are FOR REAL??

Bitch, fold up a towel a few times and sit on that for one freaking night.

Man, I wish my world was THAT SIMPLE that "missing" cushions were the highlight.

Spoiled fucks.
      Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth OfficeSlug View Post
        Man, I wish my world was THAT SIMPLE that "missing" cushions were the highlight.
        No kidding. I should go have to deal with such an "emergency".

Seriously folks, this isn't Heaven, you're still on Earth, an imperfect, often frustrating place. Inconveniences and dumb situations happen all the time, even on vacation. Put on your grown-up undies and deal with it.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'll bet anything those were Adirondack chairs which are rather popular for decks, especially at vacation homes, and do not have cushions (and I have always found them to be quite comfortable).

Comment

I wish I could take that call. I've got the perfect response for her. Of course, I'd end up fired...
            My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth Solumina View Post
              I'll bet anything those were Adirondack chairs which are rather popular for decks, especially at vacation homes, and do not have cushions (and I have always found them to be quite comfortable).
              Hell, I own one and fall asleep reading it in alot. Yes, they are comfy.

I'd have mentioned the towel thing.. It'd work! Or they can take pillows out with them..

You can do what I do when they say it is an emergency :

"My work isn't on fire, nobody's dying and you're obviously in a living state. Therefore, there is no emergency and I will not be calling my manager."

Comment

I notice this is one of several SCs you've posted about that have threatened to show up at the office and cause trouble. Has any of them actually followed through on this threat?
                "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

ooooooh ooooooooh bitchy woman....

/sorry... had to do it

Comment

I had a cat who had the right idea about b . . . female dogs: Slap them in the face until they leave you alone. Come to think of it, she would smack male dogs too, if they wouldn't quit harassing her.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Can I make a request? Could you record your voice at some point? I'd love to hear how you say 'OK' that sends people flying off in a frothing, foaming rage.

Comment

Quoth Hanzoku View Post
                        Can I make a request? Could you record your voice at some point? I'd love to hear how you say 'OK' that sends people flying off in a frothing, foaming rage.
                        Only issue you may have is that if VRS has a distinctive voice and his company checks websites like these, he may be discovered.

But VRS, maybe you should change your name to "entitlement_whore_magnet?" it sounds like you get them all.
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
                          Guest: Dave, it's about time you answered the phone. I have been on hold for 35 minutes. Why was I on hold that long?
                          Oh, the answers i'd love to give to that question...

What I find most amusing is that seat cushions are that important to them that they are willing to hold on the phone for 35 minutes!
                          "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
                          Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

Quoth Darkforge View Post
                            What I find most amusing is that seat cushions are that important to them that they are willing to hold on the phone for 35 minutes!
                            Yeah, that's just unbelievable!

No way I would wait 35 minutes on hold over cushions.
                            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Consider the source.

We're talking about SC time here, where 35 minutes will usually translate to about 8 or 10 real minutes. Then add in the factor of the huge over-the-top entitlement whores that are Dave's personal hell.

As busy as Dave may have been, I wouldn't be surprised if she had only been on hold for 3.5 minutes
                              Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X