This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have a dirty mouth

I get called back to the pharmacy and they tell me a customer told them they just saw another customer walk out with stuff. she said she saw him walk out with pain relievers and other expensive stuff.

so i watch the video and all i see the guy take is toothpaste. never saw him in the aisle with pain relief. plus the guy stuffed it down his shirt. a shirt that was tight enough a handful of colgate boxes would definitely show through.

jerk.

we dont know how many he took, or if he took anything else. and it was busy and only me and one other person we didnt bother to call the cops.

I thought you were going to say he stole a bunch of Orbit!
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

haha i just though about that

orbit gets stolen all the time anyways. nothing new there

Comment

jeez. Toothpaste? That guy needed toothpaste that badly that he had to STEAL it? Is it a hot black market commodity and I just don't know about it?

Comment

Quoth jjllbb View Post
          jeez. Toothpaste? That guy needed toothpaste that badly that he had to STEAL it? Is it a hot black market commodity and I just don't know about it?
          no clue. hasnt been stolen before

at least dress discretely. not in blue jeans bright blue shirt and blue hat

Comment

Well if its any consolation, at least he won't have bad breathe when he comes in and complains to you about something.

Comment

Quoth jjllbb View Post
              Maybe he didn't have the balls to steal the razors? I'm trying to think if I've ever seen toothpaste on sale in a flea market... (any drug store item you see in mass in a flea market is probably stolen and resold to them)

Comment

I dunno, we have we have window curtains and paint brushes(Then again, who's gonna pay $20 for a paint brush they're likely using once...?) that have security tags on them... Those're the ones that REALLY amaze me...
                Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
                X