This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fistful of Crazies

Today was a crazy day. I have several crazy/rude stories.

#1 Crazy

I was looking down into my drawer putting away my last transaction. I wasn't looking up and had no clue who was next or when someone got into my window.

SC: That SOB!

I jumped like ten feet in the air, I didn't hear her walk up.

ME: Excuse me?

SC: That guy *points to the guy in the window next to me* got infront of me! I mean, really! YOU can see me right!? YOU saw that I was next in line?

Me: Um, sorry ma'am I wasn't looking up.

She waved her hand a few times as if to let me know that yes, she is right there.

I kind of ignored her ranting and began to count her chips.

SC: I can't believe that A-hole!

Soon enough she turns to the poor man in my co-workers window and yells at him until he leaves. I was praying for security to come and take her away. No such luck.

I counted out her money and was glad her drunk ass left my window.

There were two people open, it's not like he cut infront of her like there was only one window open. And I don't even know if he did cut.

#2 The "You must be new" Lady

SC: What logo does your atm company use?

ME: What exactly do you mean?

SC: Well I'm trying to pull out money out of the ATM and it keeps asking me for a logo.

ME: We answer to global on atms but I've never heard it ask for a logo.

My co-worker steps up and tells her that neither of us has ever heard of what she is talking about.

ME: I can get a supervisor...

The woman rolls her eyes and walks over to a guy who has only been here a month whereas me and the co-worker have been here way longer. Me, I've been working here for eight months and my co-worker 11 years.

SC: They must be new... They have no idea what they are talking about.

ME:

The new guy she went to must have spouted something that sounded logical to her because she thanked him and kept going on to her husband about us being new and how we need to learn our jobs better.

Later she was at the ATM again with a security guard because she was too stupid to figure it out.

When she was done, I thought that would be the end.

SC: Thank you so much (to the security guy) I tried seeking help from her but she had no idea what she was doing. (points at me)

I hate it when they assume I am "new" if I can't figure out how to logicalize their crazy questions. If that woman knew how much crap I have to memorize in order to do my job her head would explode.

GRRR. There are so many more from today and I'll post them later, I'm tired.

Did you ever find out exactly what she meant with the logo and ATM?

Comment

Yes, I'm curious about that, too.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Could it have been asking him to "logon"?
        Lack of freedom can be measured directly by lack of stupid. --Penn Jillette

Comment

I believe she was referring to the logo's located on the back of her debit card. I'm not clear as to why she believed that the machine prompted her for it but maybe it was just showing her what kind of cards it takes.

Comment

That's what I would guess; on most ATMs I've used the card types are on a huge sticker on the wall, not displayed on the machine itself.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
            X