This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even that was a new one for me.

So the other night, these three people come in, two guys and a girl. They slump over to the beer, grab a 12 pack of beer, and trip-fall etc to the front. One of the guy is leaning over so far its a wonder how he defies gravity, the girl's eyes are so bloodshot and glazed over it was a wonder she didn't reek of pot too. The third guy, the one who tried to pay was the fun one.

I take the 12 pack off the counter and put it beside me, stating I will not sell for them being too drunk.

Guy: Your joking? Your kidding? (Repeat ten or so times)
    Me: Nope, OLCC forbids me, I'm not paying 5000 dollars so you can have beer.
    Guy: We're legal age!!!! We're not driving!!! I live two blocks away!!! (repeat 10 or so times)
    Me: *Shaking my head no* Not going to happen, OLCC forbids me. Sorry bro.
    Guy: OH YEAH?!?!? I'M CALLING OLCC AND TELLING THEM YOU SOLD ME A SIX PACK OF BEER!!!! *Storms out, screaming he never f-ing shop here again*
    Me; Thank you! Have a happy new year!!!

So... like OLCC is going to, you know, listen to a ranting drunk. If they check the tape, they'll see them storming out, sans beer.

Still, that was a new one for me. Never had a customer threaten to call OLCC to tell them I sold them beer while they'll were drunk.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Oh they'll listen to him, and then laugh heartily afterwords. I hope.

Comment

Did he think he would be compensated with beer for that?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
      X