This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian food fast, not Fast Food Italian

Aight, back when I was at Fazoli's, my boss decided to send a PDF of problem reports to everyone, with the sentence "What do you see here?".

Not being fluent in management graphs, I assumed we were doing horrible, with the mind-blowing 5 reports for the entire month.

Take a look at this gem:

I can sort of understand her problem, but there's more to it than what she says:
    1) Meat sauce is prepared by boiling a bag of, essentially, sloppy joe mix for 25 minutes. Meaning it's very possible to run out. Just because we're an Italian restaurant doesn't mean we have an infinite supply of meat sauce available.
    2) Just because you don't like the cheesy alfredo sauce, is no reason to post "Taste of Alfredo Sauce" as an additional complaint.
    3) Nobody forced you to get the Fettucini when told we had no meat sauce.
    4) If your wait is any more than 5 minutes, we TELL YOU, and give you the option of either waiting for the delayed item, a replacement item, or a refund. Don't bitch because you chose to wait.
    5) Breadsticks SUCK to make, and we can only make so much at a time. When you say you didn't get any while eating, that is complete bullshit, because unless you are a speed eater, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY the managers will allow us to go 10-15 minutes without doing a bread run.

I remember this woman, she was always rather bitchy... didn't seem to realize that we're a bunch of high school students, making orders for retards (Cheese pizza with shrimp and lettuce?!?!)
    I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
    less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Quoth ahanix1989 View Post
    (Cheese pizza with shrimp and lettuce?!?!)
    Can I get cheese with anchovies and squid? I've really developed a taste for it here.

Man I'm going to miss Japanese-style pizza when I go home...
    No good news is good bad news

Comment

That woman sounds like the type to find things to complain about. I bet she was hoping for coupons good for free meals.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I always think that's funny.

"I always have such a ROTTEN experience here. I demand coupons!"

If your experience has been so ROTTEN, why on earth would you ever come back???
        Go away and make MY life less rotten!
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

No offence to anyone working at Fazoli's, but I'm sorry. You order Italian through a freaking drive through, I figure you get exactly what you deserve.

Comment

Quoth ahanix1989 View Post
            didn't seem to realize that we're a bunch of high school students, making orders for retards (Cheese pizza with shrimp and lettuce?!?!)

I prefer to top my cheese pizza with peanut butter, eggs and dice.

And if Fazoli's can't provide that, then i'll submit a poorly written, pointless comment about it to rile up the managers.

"Blah Blah ...I waited at least 10 minutes ...you were out of breadsticks ...the breadsticks were hard..."

If there is any free food or monetary compensation involved, i can make up plenty of other BS complaints.

Comment

Man, I'd be scared to order pasta at a drive-through window. I really would. Any meal that is best seerved with a fine wine should not be gotten at a drive through.

And for the record, I don't like the drive through at Swiss Chalet either. If you want take out chicken, fine, but is it really that tough to walk out of your car and pick it up at the front hostess desk?
              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I guess, despite being an asshole, I was holding the restaurant up.

We all hated Scott (not real name), our GM. He is a douche, basically.

From what I've heard, after I quit, five other people quit. My reason? I had been working there over a year. Only 3 people had been working longer than me. I work hard, I work 8-hour shifts, I do more work than anyone else (Sandwich station, second steam table, AND oven catcher at the same time), yet was getting paid less than anyone else -- $5.90.

Scott sent me to another local Fazoli's when they were being rushed. I get there, everyone's an idiot, I just work... and at the end, they enter my info into the computre. "What's your wage?" "Five ninety" "...?!". Everyone just looks at me, confused as to how Scott's most trusted employee is getting paid Minor Minimum Wage....

I don't know. I was offered a job where I basically get to sit on my ass all day and sell chicken, for $6.50. Not much more, and since I turn 18 this Saturday, I would've needed to get 6.50 at Fazoli's anyway, but the work is MUCH, MUCH easier.

Trust me, you don't offend ANY of the real employees at Fazoli's when you talk bad about the place.
                I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
                less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

When I go to Fazoli's, I only get breadsticks. Why? Because that's the only way I'll get any. They take their sweetass time wandering around with the basket o'sticks. There are 2 F's within 2 miles or so from my apartment and they are both like this. God, the one we went to in GB was like this, too.
                  I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Getoutofmylobby View Post
                    Am I odd in thinking the only topping bizarre there is Peanut Butter? Eggs, I can understand... scrambled egg pizza... Dice I can understand (in the limited way we understand our SCs) thanks to "If I don't have my dice, how will I ever get any sex?" lady... But Peanut Butter?
                    Bleegh!
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                      Am I odd in thinking the only topping bizarre there is Peanut Butter? Eggs, I can understand... scrambled egg pizza... Dice I can understand (in the limited way we understand our SCs) thanks to "If I don't have my dice, how will I ever get any sex?" lady... But Peanut Butter?
                      Bleegh!
                      LOL! I thought the same thing about the dice!

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                        When I go to Fazoli's, I only get breadsticks. Why? Because that's the only way I'll get any. They take their sweetass time wandering around with the basket o'sticks. There are 2 F's within 2 miles or so from my apartment and they are both like this. God, the one we went to in GB was like this, too.
                        GB == Green Bay?

God, I just noticed so many people here are also from Wisconsin.

Trust me, the reason why the breadsticks always lag is because... we don't care. Walking around with the breadsticks every 5 minutes, interrupting conversations, getting vague answers, explaining company policy, and faking laughter when they say "Just drop the basket off here" get to you after 3 or 4 hours, and we just stop caring. That, or the breadserver is in her 80's, working there until she dies.
                        As far as COOKING the breadsticks... that was always my responsibility, as the Sandwich Bitch. It's REALLY hard to make the sandwiches WHILE going in the back to get more breadpans (And I'd get yelled at for taking any more than 2 at a time, being told "YOU'RE CRUSHING THEM!").

I have spent countless hours just venting to myself or others about the bulls*** I had to deal with thanks to the coworkers at Fazoli's.

Nothing like "PAUL, I NEED MORE FETTUCINI", I look over, Melissa is leaning on her station, staring out the windows, telling ME to stop making a sandwich to get HER some fettucini.

Comment

Well I for one like Fazolis, especially the pasta Alfredo. I'm not so much a fan of their meat sauce, but I really like the pizza, bread-sticks, and sandwiches. The ones here used to have some sort of pasta soup and I loved but they discontinued it due to lack of sales. Lack of sales I was buying a gallon of that stuff a week.
                          I also wish they would serve something besides that vile Pepsi crap.
                          Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

WHAT? We only have Coke products at the local ones... lucky bastards with your Pepsi :P

Different areas have different promos. You probably have never heard of a Bagetti; it was a local promo.

Comment

Quoth Getoutofmylobby View Post
                              You might like a local pizza joint called Funky Pickle Pizza-they have some weird toppings, like pine nuts, bean sprouts, snow peas, and falafel. So crazy, yet so delicious.
                              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                              X