Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pizza idiot (kind of long, got a bit carried away)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza idiot (kind of long, got a bit carried away)

Hello, this is my first ever post but I had to share this. I realise this is completely unbelievable but it's completely true it happened to me today.
    I work in a convenience store which sells mainly junk food, including frozen pizzas. Well this morning a guy called the shop to complain, I told him to call back later when the owner was in but no, the guy couldn't wait so he told me his problem.
    He claimed that he bought a pizza from us the night before and that when he opened it to eat this morning (I know its odd but thats what he claimed) and found the pizza to be completely bare of topping. Now heres where it starts to get wierd, he actually expected me to come to his house and bring him another pizza!Who the hell gives that kind of service with no proof a pizza was actually bought from us in the first place? Anyway, I explained to him that I was unable to leave the shop, which is true theres only two people on a shift and theres meant to be two of us in the building at all time for insurance reasons. So then he wanted us to actually pay for and order him a takeaway! Just because some random man calls and says that he bought a pizza from us and that there is a problem with it.! Surely any person from this planet would realise that:
    1. If we did that we'd go out of business because everyone would be calling us and using us as a takeaway switch board and charity.
    2. That there is no way for me to know said pizza exists.
    3. There is no way for me to know over the phone that pizza was perchased from us or that it is toppingless as he claimed.
    Anyway explaining this to dimwit, didn't go down too well. You know how some customers think there the centre of the earth and that all customer service is tailor made for them rather than just a general set way ALL CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED, well he was one of them.
    So he moaned about me calling him a liar, about being hungry about how calling back later would cost him another call, never explaining why he couldn't just come to the shop like any other customer with a faulty product I've ever come across, I have no idea.

However, mid moan the customer made a revelation, he had infact opened the pizza the wrong way up and had not noticed the topping on the other side.
    He had infact been looking at the bottom of his pizza! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the jackass had tried to get us to buy him another pizza because couldn't tell the difference between the base and the topping side and hadn't had the sense to check he had something to complain about before calling us up and making a fool of himself! He even told me he felt like an idiot, oh well hopefully he'll check both sides of his pizza next time.

LMAO!!!

Wow. That takes talent.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...side-down.html
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
        LMAO!!!

Wow. That takes talent.
        you should meet some of the other people that shop there, special does not quite cover it.
        "My experience has taught me one thing. A shaved cat is much angrier than an unshaved cat."
        Chester Holiday Apartment

Comment

Maybe the pizza was put in the box upside-down by mistake?

Love, Who?

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
            Wow. That takes talent.
            You mistake intoxication for talent.
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

I dunno. One of my gluten free pizzas can sometimes have the topping separate from the base in the box. The day that I open a pizza upside down and start bitching others for my mistake is the day that snowballs stay frozen in hell.
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks this story made my day. Takes a special kind of intelligence to do that. Not even 'ride the short bus' intelligence, they are normally brighter then that.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Good find. Should just go on ahead and call this thread a joke.

Comment

I will never go to school!

Comment

This was posted just today on LFMF: http://learnfrommyfail.com/2010/07/2...il-2/#comments

Comment

I don't suppose there are any reason that many idiots couldn't independently make the same error.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                          I don't suppose there are any reason that many idiots couldn't independently make the same error.
                          It's possible, but the user hasn't been back to verify this, which is a bit suspect.
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

I assure you this happened to me. I know its hard to believe anyone could be that stupid but as I've just found out they can. I have nothing to do with the above link and I'd never heard of anyone making this type of mistake before. The delay in me verifying my post is just down to me not realising it needed to be verified.

Comment

I'm sorry, I wasn't meaning you were connected to the link I gave. I assume it could happen to more than one person. After all, the other person said pizza they ordered, too, and you pizzas obviously weren't ordered.

Comment

Working...
                              X