This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling us how to run our store? I don't think so

I'm on the front lanes today. It's busy, back to school, and salesfloor is helping us ring people up. My second customer, who is waiting for the one ahead of her to finish, remarks to me that L should turn her light on, since people don't know where to go. I simply say that L is probably about to go back to salesfloor. Cue catbutt face. Seriously, I'm not a manager, so why tell me? And if the light is off, it's for a reason. Don't tell us how to run the lanes. It's not lik the SC was even waiting for asignificant period of time.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

LOL. Maybe she wanted to run over to be rung out and thereby feel special. Or shes one of the nosy ones who thinks shes knows everything and unfortunately, doesnt keep it to herself..

Comment

eh, there's ones like that everywhere. Nevermind the fact that the people you're talking to do this for a living, the fact that you are a customer and have a hairbrained idea on how the world should work is enough to make you a logistics and marketing genius!
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Working...
      X