This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuts were too salty

So woman orders a banana split and wants peanuts on it. No big deal, we make it and hand it over.

SK-Moi
    CW- coworker
    SC- who do you think?
    SCB- brat's boyfriend

SC- Don't ya'll have any crushed peanuts? these are all whole.
    CW- No ma'am we've got crushed mixed nuts but no crushed peanuts.

Now you'd think this would be the end of it. *checks name of site* But alas it is not. Woman picks off a peanut and eats it as they're walking back to the car. Sends her boyfriend back with the split.

SCB- Can you just pick off the peanuts and put mixed nuts on it? She doesn't like these, they're too salty.

SK- No sir we can't take it back through the window, especially since she's taken a bite of it.

CW- we can re-make it if you'd like but we will have to charge you for the second one.

We get a giant catbutt face from SC in parking lot. But no further verbal complaints so we assume we're done. I wasn't even counting this as an SC, bit picky and a little bit of a brat, but not sucky. Until they left and we looked out the window.

she'd picked off all the peanuts and threw them on the ground in our parking lot!

I'm a bit peeved, since now we have an allergen just sitting in our parking lot right by our window, meaning if someone has a peanut allergy they can't come near the window without having an attack. Sadly we didn't notice it until CW and I had already clocked out, we pointed it out to the people relieving us and I hope they managed to get it cleaned up.
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Looking at the topic title, the original poster made it too easy for Sheldons.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

But I like my nuts salty! It balances out the sweet crap.

...........you're right, this thread is too easy.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

what a bitch

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Count me in on this, my mind went to the gutter when I saw the thread title! That was just downright rude and inconsiderate of the SC to do that. What if somebody with nut allergies went into anaphylactic shock because of her?!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

...because of nuts on the ground?

Comment

Some peanut allergies are that severe and easy to trigger. There's schools that won't let students eat peanut butter or make them eat peanut butter items in a special section of the cafeteria because of it.

Comment

We also have a bunch of people who walk around our parking lot in flip flops or barefoot. The last thing we need is for someone with a peanut allergy to come in contact with a peanut on our property.

As for the title... it was intentional.
                Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Now I'm hearing "Chocolate Salty Balls" in my head!
                  Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

I'm not touching this thread or your salty nuts.
                    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

The other day I saw a woman eating giant crab legs in our lot and tossing the shells out her car window. I wasn't quite sure what to do; I didn't even think of the allergen point.

Ehe, I guess we just have a romantic, seafood atmosphere.
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                        The other day I saw a woman eating giant crab legs in our lot and tossing the shells out her car window. I wasn't quite sure what to do;
                        I wouldnt be sure what to do either. That is surreal. Who even thinks of crab legs as an appropriate car snack?
                        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Thats what she said!

Sorry, now i'll read the post
                          Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                            Easy is as easy does.
                            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Your girlfriend doesn't like salty nuts?

Awwwwww you poor guy!

Mike
                              Meow.........

Comment

Working...
                              X