This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The T-Shirt prophet

This guy has been coming into the store for years. He writes on his t-shirts with fabric paint, and it's all sort of pseudo biblical stuff. (Please don't take this into Fratching territory). He just gives off the distinct impression of being not all there, and makes many of us uncomfortable. He's written all over his motorcycle helmet, too. He used to talk and says things as weird as are written on the shirts, but he hasn't spoken lately.

He visited my checkout line today He was sporting the shirt that read "HEAVEN. Even my dogs r goin there. R U?" Thankfully he didn't do anything other than nod when I asked him how he was, but his purchase disturbed me.

A package of sewer tubing. A large black and gray area rug (rolled up) and a large roll of duct tape.

Made for an excellent breaktime story, LOL.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post
    A package of sewer tubing. A large black and gray area rug (rolled up) and a large roll of duct tape.

um pipe leaked, gonna duct tape the new one on and hide the stain with the rug?
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Self colon cleansing. The rug is to keep the floor clean. :-)

How's that breakfast burrito NOW guys? muahahahaha!!!
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I have a customer who put JESUS DIED 4 U in large, stick-on letters on his back window. Every time his car comes in, I start thinking it to the tune of Prince's I would die 4 U.

What makes it funny is, the driver isn't a middle-aged Prince fan or a young txter, but rather a conservative, tech-unsavvy gent nearing his 70s. Quite a non-sequitur.
        Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post
          He was sporting the shirt that read "HEAVEN. Even my dogs r goin there. R U?"
          Does he attend Our Lady of Martyrs Catholic Church?
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X