This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple of short ones

The first guy called in. He got a catalog from us and is very mad about this as he told us to stop sending him catalogs. I ask him for the customer number on the back there is not one.
    ME (AHH) do you order from other catalog companys
    CS yes i just don't like ordering from yours
    ME well sur they sold us your address. Thats why you got it and there is no cust number
    CS acts as he did not here my statement well I told your people last time that if i got another catalog I was going to consider this harasment. Should I talk to my lawer.
    ME well sur I don't think you need to do that but I am going to get this sent that way we can look into it for you.
    CS Well is there some one higher there I can talk with or are you going to handle it.
    ME I am going to handle it for you and let them know you are upset.
    End the call kinda nicely

CS call to place an order

I get to the part where I need his card number. He wants me to tell him the total Ok I do. And tell thim what the shipping and sales taxe came to.
    CS Are you charging me sales taxe on the shipping as well.
    ME I leave me check on that for you I know alot of stats do
    ME yes it looks like we have to charge you sales taxe on the items and the shipping
    CS Well then cancle my order and you tell your people they lost a sale becuase you are doing that..
    ME I'm sorry about that sur I will cancle you order but the sales taxe is you states law and we have to flow it.

HA HA I think he know the answer befor I said it oh I and it was not a very big order or any thing.

If that guy doesn't want to pay shipping than he should get off his butt and shop in a store! He'll have to pay tax no matter what.

Comment

We have a lot of people who get mad about sales tax and sales tax on shipping. We don't set what is charged, the states do.

One lady didn't understand why we were charging her tax on a $200 handbag because MA doesn't charge tax on clothes!!!! Last I checked, a handbag wasn't a clothing item, and MA charges tax on clothing items over $175.

Comment

Working...
      X