X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tit's A Bit Nippy In Here.../"THEN SAY SOMETHING!!!"

Tit's A Bit Nippy In Here

It seems like this week's theme at Aid of Rite is letting me know more about your body than is reasonable.

This includes no less than 10 women today wandering about in thin tank tops, no bra. Now our store is air conditioned. I'm certain all of you can guess what happens when women's breasts meet cold air.

I wish I could tell people to wear a fucking bra.

"THEN SAY SOMETHING!!!"

I would think that signing into my register, flipping open my sign and calling for the next person in line to get their ass down to my register would mean I'm open, yeah? Not to this guy. He looked right at me, asked if I was open and then said, "WELL YOU SHOULD SAY SOMETHING!!!"

Bonus: Psychic

I amazed a drunk customer today.

*ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring the front end phone!*

"Thank you for calling Aid of Rite in <my hometown>, this is ralerin speaking, how can I help you?"

"Hi I think I lost my keys in your store between the beer cooler and the front door."

"Did it have a 'BVS' card and our 'Healthiness +' card on it?"

"Iono...maybe."

"Did you have 6 keys on it, one gold and 5 silver?"

"Yeah?"

"Does it have a belt clip that says 'Made in China'?"

"Wow how did you know that?"

"Because they're right here."

"Oh ok. I'll be there inna bit."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    Tit's A Bit Nippy In Here

It seems like this week's theme at Aid of Rite is letting me know more about your body than is reasonable.

This includes no less than 10 women today wandering about in thin tank tops, no bra. Now our store is air conditioned. I'm certain all of you can guess what happens when women's breasts meet cold air.

I wish I could tell people to wear a fucking bra.

Did you just crawl into my head or something?

Because "It's a tit bit nipply" is my preferred expression for "There is something of a chill in the air."
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
      Bonus: Psychic

I amazed a drunk customer today.

*ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring the front end phone!*

"Thank you for calling Aid of Rite in <my hometown>, this is ralerin speaking, how can I help you?"

"Hi I think I lost my keys in your store between the beer cooler and the front door."

"Did it have a 'BVS' card and our 'Healthiness +' card on it?"

"Iono...maybe."

"Did you have 6 keys on it, one gold and 5 silver?"

"Yeah?"

"Does it have a belt clip that says 'Made in China'?"

"Wow how did you know that?"

"Because they're right here."

"Oh ok. I'll be there inna bit."

Well, now they're going to expect you to read their minds...again & again.
      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

The first one might not be sucky to a lot of males....

Comment

Or a few others who tend that way.
          The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
            I'm certain all of you can guess what happens when women's breasts meet cold air.
            What, tell me more
            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
              Tit's A Bit Nippy In HereThis includes no less than 10 women today wandering about in thin tank tops, no bra. Now our store is air conditioned. I'm certain all of you can guess what happens when women's breasts meet cold air.
              You know, this is against the rules of this site but I'm going to have to say this anyway.

I fail to see the suck here.
              I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I hate when customers get mad at you for not informing them you are open after you have done EVERYTHING to signal this fact. Do they require a guilded invitation?
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Nah, it has to be hand engraved, with Calligraphy (spelling), and step by step instructions. Which they will ignore, and then whine about not knowing about anyhow.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    Did you just crawl into my head or something?

Because "It's a tit bit nipply" is my preferred expression for "There is something of a chill in the air."
                    Depends on which head you think with when you say that, Irv. Either that or I was channeling you. Take your pick.
                    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
                      You know, this is against the rules of this site but I'm going to have to say this anyway.

I see two and they're quite perky.
                      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post

not all of those women are attractive 20-somethings... most are things you wish you could un-see.

Comment

Quoth sld72382 View Post
                          The first one might not be sucky to a lot of males....
                          anyone remember Kingpin?

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                            I hate when customers get mad at you for not informing them you are open after you have done EVERYTHING to signal this fact. Do they require a guilded invitation?
                            I've toyed with the idea of getting a sheep dog.

You know, cashier opens a till, moves the "Register Closed" sign, and announces, "May I take the next customer please?"

And then the customers stand there, shuffle around, maybe , "MOO?!?" nervously. Maybe they complain about the line, and wonder aloud why there aren't more registers open.

The cashier snaps, "Get 'em, Shep!" Then the sheepdog, a nice border collie, leaps into action, nipping at the customers' heels, carefully dividing one line into two.

Wouldn't that be neat?
                            I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

I WANT A CUSTOMER HERDING SHEEP DOG ^-^
                              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X