Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

girls test the hot tubs, fully clothed...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girls test the hot tubs, fully clothed...

I work at a spa store, and today we had a strange occurrence. Two girls, presumably sisters, came in with their mother just before we closed yesterday. They looked to be about 12 and 15 years old. We're used to people just coming in and looking, and we tend to leave them alone unless they ask for help. One of the girls called over my coworker and asked if they could try out one of the hot tubs. He pointed out that she was fully clothed, but she replied, "Oh, that's ok, me and my sister always wear our clothes into our hot tub at home, it's more fun." We were going to drain it right after closing anyway, so my coworker told them to go ahead. I think he thought they were kidding, and so did I, so we were very surprised when they both hopped right in, completely dressed, right down to shoes and socks. We both started cracking up, even more so when their mother came over. We expected her to be angry, or at least somewhat taken aback, but instead she said something to the effect of, "Looks like fun", and got in herself, again fully clothed. My coworker, as more of a joke than anything else, asked them what they thought of it. The mother replied without hesitation, "We'll take it, we need a new one." This was the last thing my coworker and I expected, and we actually burst out laughing at the absurdity of the situation. The woman signed the paperwork while still in the hot tub, and just like that, we had made a sale. The mother got out after that, but the two girls stayed in as long as they could. We got them towels, made arrangements for delivery and installation, and then watched them leave, soaking wet. Has anyone else ever seen something like this, or even done it themselves?

Hmm...
    Methinks I know WHY they need a new hot tub!
    Killing the filters with all the crap that could come off their clothes...
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

LOL. That's certainly unusual! At least it had a happy ending.
      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Well, you did make a sale, right? Maybe you wouldn't have made that sale if you and your co-worker would have freaked out. Since you guys were so cool, that may have been the selling point.

But I agree with the poster about why they may need a new one - clothing would kill the filter, right?
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Um, if clothing was killing the filter, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a new filter, rather than a whole new hot tub?!?!?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Actually my coworker did bring up the filter issue, but all they said was that they had solved it, whatever that means.

Comment

be grateful they didn't strip off!
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                be grateful they didn't strip off!
                I dunno...these are guys we're talking about. *joke*

Still, yikes. I'm betting their car has an interesting history with it's upholstery, too...
                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Actually maybe they save time and do their laundry at the same time as they relax in the hot tub. Takes wash n wear to a whoe nuther level.

Andthe OP said the grls where 12 and 15 so if they had stripped off that could have made things more complicated than exciting. Now maybe add about 6-10 years to each of them and it might be a different story.....

Comment

Anybody thinking what I'm thinking?

Wet T-shirts YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

So, was she a milf?

Comment

She was alright...lol

Comment

:blows whistle: Step AWAY from the jail bait!!!!!!
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

That is AWESOME.

Comment

I looooooooooooooooooooooove hot tubs. I've seen exactly the one I want: http://www.jdspas.com/models/ultimate2%5Fultra/ Lovely colour, has soo many different kinds of jets on different seats, and the lounger and optional light show, aromatherapy and music!!!

*dies* but they only deliver in the US.
                              "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
                              X