This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reciepts, lady reciept...

A Black woman came up with a blow up christmas Santa and wants her money back.
    Her conversation with the White, service dewsk work goes like this:
    W=woman
    SDW=Service desk worker
    CSM=CSM
    m=manager
    WIL=Woman in line
    ( the manger, WIL and CSM are Black)
    W: Yo!!!! I wanna return this !!!!
    CDW: Okay, do you have your reciept?
    W: F-ck no, just gimme my money back.
    CDW: Well, we have to give you a gift card if you don't have your reciept.
    W: You don't have to do nothin' except what i say, you c-acker. 'Cuz The customer is always right b-tch!!!
    CDW: I am sorry but that is company policy.
    W: Well, it better than nuthin'.
    <CDW scans item it comes up on clearance>
    W: Well, f-ck I ain't takin that , i paid mo' than that fo' this damn thing.
    <again no reciept>
    CDW: let me call a manager.
    <CSM comes over>
    W: Yo, sistah, this c-acker won't give me my full price, fire her KKK member ass and gimme my money. Yo!!!
    CSM: DO NOT talk about our associates like that.
    W: I know they makin' you talk , sistah, but....
    CSM: I am NOT your sister. Do you have your reciept?
    W: No, but you have to do as I say, THA Cutomer is always right!!!!
    CSM: I can't do anything for you if you don't have your reciept.
    W: Get me manager.
    M: Can i help you?
    W: Brotha, I need my money back but this c-acker won't gimme my money back.
    M: Don't talk about our associates like that. Do you have your receipt? And I am not your brother.
    W: H-ll no I ain't got no reciept!!!
    M: Than there is nothing i can do. I am sorry.
    W: Yer just doing this to me cuz i am Black!!!!!
    WIN: No, there are doing it because you don't have the WHITE paper, like this. <brandishes her reciept>
    <W storms out>
    WIN: That woman is simple.

Then, by the same principle, I have several more brothers and sisters than her.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Ah, the old "It's because I'm {fill in race/whatever here}" argument. Some people suck.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Apparently her race card was declined ...

I can't remember who here said that, but its one of the greatest things I have ever heard.

Comment

Big props to the woman in line! The WHITE paper...wow, god only knows what caused the SC's head to short circuit when she heard that line!
          "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
            Big props to the woman in line! The WHITE paper...wow, god only knows what caused the SC's head to short circuit when she heard that line!
            But if it helps the SC any, the WHITE paper comes with BLACK writing.

Nah, pointing that out would probably make it worse.

Comment

Quoth Hicksey View Post
              Apparently her race card was declined ...

I can't remember who here said that, but its one of the greatest things I have ever heard.
              I can't recall who said this, but it goes like this:

"I'm sorry Sir/Ma'am but your race card has been declined. Do you have another card you'd like to use or will you be paying cash?"
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                Ah, the old "It's because I'm {fill in race/whatever here}" argument. Some people suck.
                No kidding!

Kudoes to the managers for not caving to her! Maybe she'll keep that in mind for next time. Whoops, there I go again. That would be too logical, & I should not expect SCs to think logicially. Logic & SCs don't mix.
                "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

My (black) bus driver told me how much he loves our route. The riders get on, pay the fare, sit down and keep it down. (We have riders of every race.)

He told me, "I didn't know how many relatives I had until I started driving a bus in Oakland and Richmond. You know, yo, bro, I pay ya tomorra, you can trust me, bro." He had me laughing pretty hard by the time he finished telling me several of the lines he's gotten. He's really a really good driver and generally nice guy and I'm totally going to miss him when he gets reassigned.
                  Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                  HR believes the first person in the door
                  Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                  Document everything
                  CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                    I can't recall who said this, but it goes like this:

"I'm sorry Sir/Ma'am but your race card has been declined. Do you have another card you'd like to use or will you be paying cash?"
                    "I'm sorry, but your race card has been declined. Do you have an alternative form of entitlement?"

Comment

Working...
                    X