Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When there's no more room in hell, the SCs will walk the earth.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When there's no more room in hell, the SCs will walk the earth.

I really felt sorry for this Walmart cashier!

I did some quick shopping there yesterday, and, when I went to check out, I got behind a woman with a stack of sales papers. She was apparently doing an unholy amount of price matching.
    Out of morbid curiosity, I stood there and watched since I wasn't in a hurry to be anywhere.
    She couldn't figure out which sales paper had what, so that was strike one.
    Once everything was done and totaled, she pulls out this receipt which she presents as a credit that she wants to apply to the purchase.
    After much ado and a trip to Customer Service (while I and another person just stood there), we discover that she had made a return and it went back on her charge card, a process that had to be explained to her in detail before she grasped the concept. She thought her receipt for the return she made was some sort of credit to be finished at the register...?
    Strike two.
    Anyway, she and the cashier get to a point where it seems all has been resolved and just as the woman is about to walk off, she pulls out this HUMUNGOUS stack of coupons she forgot about.
    Strike three!
    The cashier just told her she'd have to do that at Customer Service since the transaction was done.

Geez-US.
    Out of retail for 6 months now and I still can't dodge the SCs!
    I gave the cashier a sympathetic smile and left the store oh-so-deliriously-happy that I don't have to endure that kind of crap anymore!
    ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

First things first: I love the title of this post. (Dawn of the Dead is one of my many many favorite horror movies )

Secondly, and I shudder to ask this..what was the lady's reaction when she was told she'd have to go to Customer Service to do her coupons?
    "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Comment

My husband had someone like that when he worked at Wally World. It was some lady who had newspaper ads from all over the country, places they dont even have here in Texas. Then she threw in the coupons. And THEN she got another discount because she was a reseller.

Comment

Coupons and price matching are the work of the devil. I HATED having to do price matches when I worked at Walmart. And people get completely psycho about their coupons...it's like come on people, it's like 60 cents, GET OVER IT.
        *~Seeress~*
        My MySpace
        Ours is not a lost generation...we know exactly where we are. We just have no idea how fast we're going!

Comment

I have no idea which is worse, those who carry things in as they make their purchase, or those who call several weeks later saying that item X is on sale at store Z, and that they deserve a price match cause they were dilligent in locating the one store in the world that would carry it for less.(it was less only cause the item was discontinued, and that the store needed to get rid of them)
          I did not sell my soul to Satan. He does have a long term lease with the option to buy.

Comment

CreepyCarrie, as much as I hate to admit it and as sucky a customer as she was, she was very well-mannered. She didn't have a problem going to CS to take care of the coupons.
            Maybe she figured she'd inflicted enough pains in the ass for that register and decided to move on to the next.

And the original DAWN OF THE DEAD is one of my favorites, too. The remake was good, too (better than I ever expected it to be).
            ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Working...
            X