Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard Material and Other Stories. (touch gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Material and Other Stories. (touch gross)

Just a few quick ones from tonight at Aid of Rite.

Biohazard Material

Someone with a cane left said cane and a bloody tissue in one of the carriages. No one wanted to touch the tissue so I did (with gloves on).

Counting Pennies

Grouchy Guy Who Dresses In Women's Clothing came back (see my "George W. Bush Is A Big Fucking Meanie!" thread). He bought some water and began to count out pennies to pay for it. (Always when there's a line a kakrillion people long!) $1.03 later, I send him on his way.

Check The Dates!

A woman and her mother want to return hair dye. Ok, no problem...except the receipts are from January. Crap. I still do the return, though, I have to. =/

Diarrhea

Dear M in pharmacy:

If your colon is full and relief will only come in the form of what we call "taking a dump", please do kindly check UNDER the seat to be sure that all the brown fluid has flushed down the toilet before you wash your hands. I do not take kindly to cleaning your fecal matter. It smells. It's gross. I don't get paid enough. Perhaps next time, I should go marching to the pharmacy and throw an unholy EW screeching fit, complete with waving around the toilet wand and the bowl cleaner, about how much "your fucking shit stinks" and "I don't paid enough to deal with this shit" and "Clean it up now or I will kick your ass". Then again, I might get fired.

The Drug Test

There was a relatively smart thief tonight, who stole one of the drug test kits that test for 7 kinds of drugs. I wonder if they're going to a job interview soon?

Bonus: The Butter Biscuit And Flesh Taco Fiasco, or, Oh K, part 3.

K likes to give me shit for some reason. I get a bit tired of her jokes and being called "butter biscuit" (because I am really obese). My mind immediately jumps straight to the gutter and I start calling her "flesh taco" in response. After a look from her, I gently explain what it is. (saucing the flesh taco=masturbation ) Her face went from to and she started calling me "butter ball" in response. I still don't like it but honestly, better that than being called a euphemism for masturbation.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    The Drug Test

There was a relatively smart thief tonight, who stole one of the drug test kits that test for 7 kinds of drugs. I wonder if they're going to a job interview soon?
    And ironically, he/she is probably interviewing for some kind of law enforcement position.
    There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

Quoth AtDIelement View Post
      And ironically, he/she is probably interviewing for some kind of law enforcement position.
      You think theyd have figured out a better way than an OBVIOUS violation of the law.

Niacin? Cocaine?
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
        Perhaps next time, I should go marching to the pharmacy and throw an unholy EW screeching fit, complete with waving around the toilet wand and the bowl cleaner, about how much "your fucking shit stinks" and "I don't paid enough to deal with this shit" and "Clean it up now or I will kick your ass". Then again, I might get fired.
        If they fired you, who would clean up their shit for them?
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
          You think theyd have figured out a better way than an OBVIOUS violation of the law.

Niacin? Cocaine?
          Niacin is a drug? You can buy it in huge bottles and bulk at the store I go to...or am I mistaking the supplement for a drug?
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth badgegirl007 View Post
            Pot heads take a lot of Niacin before they have a piss test, it's supposed to mask to thc and make the test negative. Not that I speak from experience
            Oh, I was wondering because my doctor prescribed it to me because I have too low of good cholesterol. I was worried that it was a bad thing or something.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
              Oh, I was wondering because my doctor prescribed it to me because I have too low of good cholesterol. I was worried that it was a bad thing or something.
              It's one of the B vitamins. Good for all kinds of things. And the funny thing about the B-complex nutrients is that if you get too many they simply flush out of your system. If you've ever looked down and discovered that the contents of your bladder have turned the toilet water neon yellow, that's why.

I'm not sure how effective it would actually be in masking THC in your system, because THC settles in your body fat and leaches out slowly depending on how much fat you have. I'm not sure if you can completely eradicate it overnight, even if that was the first joint you ever smoked in your life.
              Last edited by mharbourgirl; 09-03-2010, 03:01 PM. Reason: The flash of inspiration that always occurs on hitting the post button
              What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

It doesn't mask it. it just keeps the urine from looking too pale when you drink a ton of water prior to the test. And it doesn't work either because it's an unnatural shade of yellow AND they can test for excess niacin.
                "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                X