• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get bent.

I have 2 morons in the store right now.

SC1
    SC2
    VS - Me -AGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

SC1 and 2 each have a coupon for buy 1 sandwich get 1 free with the purchase of a drink.

SC1 hands me the coupon and says "I'll have that with a diet pepsi".

Fail on his part- we have 10 different sandwiches.
    Second fail - we have 3 sizes of pop.

VS "what kind do you want, and what size pop do you want?"

SC1 orders the standard sandwich and a medium diet.

His friend, SC2, then says to me "Do the sandwiches have onions on them?"

VS "they normally come with mustard, onions and pickles"

He then asks "Do the sandwiches have onions on them?" AGAIN!!!

I was thinking "didn't you just listen to me? Are you stupid?" I don't say that aloud, even though I really want to.

VS "They come with MUSTARD, ONIONS, and PICKLES on them" I emphasized the normal toppings on them just so I could get through his thick skull.

SC2, finally getting it asks "Would it cost extra to get extra onions on them" I respond "no".

SC2 "I'll have the same".

I ask if it's for here or to go, and it's to go, so I make their orders up and hand them their bags and pop. They then take their to go bags and sit down an eat. WTF!!!! Does to go now mean for here? I guess so.

I go back to do something and come back up to see SC2 standing at the counter.

SC2 "I got diet pop I wanted regular pepsi"

VS - not very happy, but faking it "You told me you wanted the same as your friend"

SC2 "I never drink Diet, I always get regular pepsi...blargle"

I'm fed up with the idiot at this point, so I take it and throw it across the room, and make a perfect basket in the garbage can, and get SC2 his precious regular pepsi.

Why me?
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

So, you were meant to know that he never drinks diet Pepsi? I want to live in his fantasy world, where retail workers get psychic powers with their badges.
    I'm busy, you're an idiot, have a nice day

At least I shall die as I have lived; completely surrounded by morons.

Comment

at least he/she didnt pull the "WHAT DO YOU THINK IM FAT" psychotic tirade.
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Whiskey: the answer tp that is always, "Not really, but I do think you're stupid."

Comment

Too bad that SC didn't get to wear that Pepsi.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

How are you supposed to know what they want if they don't tell you? That's what gets me, SC's who assume you can read their mind.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
              How are you supposed to know what they want if they don't tell you? That's what gets me, SC's who assume you can read their mind.
              When I get students like that wanting me to instinctively know which textbooks they need, I tell them I failed my telepathy class 4 times. Shuts them up, and usually gets the information I need quickly enough.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                re:lupo half the students at my school need a note pinned to their chest by mommy with their class schedule. oi damn.

Comment

"I'm psychotic, not psychic. It's a small but important difference."

Comment

Quoth SmivMoc View Post
                    "I'm psychotic, not psychic. It's a small but important difference."
                    There are people I know that don't even know what those words mean. College-going adult people. They probably couldn't even spell it even if you spelled all but the last letter for them.
                    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Does ordering to go and then sitting down really inconvenience you that much? I'm slightly offended at first, but now curious. I will definitely order something "to go" if I need to sit down for a minute and eat but I have somewhere to be, or if I know for sure I'm not going to finish the entire thing so I don't have to go ask for a box/bag again later. This seems pretty reasonable to me...

Comment

Sabre seems less pissed about that than confounded. Didnt, a long time ago, there used to be an extra tax if you chose "eat in"?

Comment

I've noticed that some places around there that are considered fast food types will charge a dine-in tax since they use actual plates/utensils that need washing (Coffee Bean comes to mind...)

I almost always order my food "to-go" whether I'm taking it home or eating it there. I can usually only eat half my order and will be needing a togo container anyway so why not just have it packaged as such to begin with?
                          Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Eating to go. How dreadful. Why throw away your free drink refills and force yourself to rush? Besides, if you just go, how will you fix it should they get your order wrong?
                            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                              Besides, if you just go, how will you fix it should they get your order wrong?
                              Check it before you leave.

Not at the register counter though.

Comment

Working...
                              X